bumblebee

Scenes of Pattaya.

Just an observation.  I haven’t noticed the stalls selling apartments to Russians in Central Festival nor The Royal Garden this trip.  Looks like the bottom may have fallen out of that market.  Also that fad of the fish tanks where people dipped their feet to get them cleaned seems to have passed, or maybe I am just not paying proper attention. 

7 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Just an observation.  I haven’t noticed the stalls selling apartments to Russians in Central Festival nor The Royal Garden this trip.  Looks like the bottom may have fallen out of that market.  Also that fad of the fish tanks where people dipped their feet to get them cleaned seems to have passed, or maybe I am just not paying proper attention. 

You have been paying attention as I concur with your observations B B .  :drinks:

*IF* I remember correctly some types of fish could possibly transmit HIV, etc in rare cases. It was deemed unsafe and quickly disappeared.  

On 12/19/2018 at 2:41 PM, xyzzy said:

*IF* I remember correctly some types of fish could possibly transmit HIV, etc in rare cases. It was deemed unsafe and quickly disappeared.  

That sounds familiar now that you mention it, although I did finally spot a small tank on my travels around town yesterday.  

Apparently these two ladyboys along with their friends have an a travel programme on Thai TV.  They must have been featuring the bush ladyboys of Naklua yesterday .:obscene:

7F87BD8E-CF2B-49CC-8EB0-3994B9DC8AAB.jpeg

3F6A941D-E4AA-4C3D-9599-5A85871C211A.jpeg

2E9454A8-DA31-42C0-93C3-466BEB17246B.jpeg

02024B4A-7F63-4380-962B-0282AE37BD93.jpeg

E515899F-D728-4017-A36D-91BE73DABB35.jpeg

A81CEF6E-B559-445E-A32A-1D3C28ECE466.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ciobha said:

Some nice shots as usual brother BB. Don't recognise that place in the last pic though?:biggrin:

Don’t worry not many people do, a while back Eyemahk  said to me La Bamba is gone as he didn’t notice it when he walked down 13/1.

2 hours ago, cobber32 said:

Always enjoy your photos BB.

I hope I can meet up with you before you go back.

Except for a few days away, likely next weekend, I’m around Patts for another 4 plus weeks.  So feel free to contact me if you are in town before then.  :drinks:

15 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

A couple of the Russian girls down on Walking St earlier tonight.

Thais don't look exotic to me anymore. Actually Thais look like farangs to me.  The top Russian babe looks Thai to me.  And I didn't even drink tonight!