KenW in Phnom Penh

KenW

Almost everything here in PP is more expensive than back home in Vietnam. But yesterday I found an item of parity. I needed a haircut, but had purposely not had one before I left on the trip. Because in the district where I live in the great metropolis, the only local haircutters are straight men or GGs. I figured being as I was embarking on some sex tourism I may as well take my chances in regard to haircut too.

As you might expect Bumblebee knew where to go. Street 19 he told me, has a few barber shops staffed by femboys. Excellent, just what I was after. So yesterday I had time and energy to do it, whereupon Bb decided he would accompany me. In street 19, here's the place now:

post-244-035039600 1326607010.jpg

As you can see, even with my unskilled photography, some of the boys are decidedly attractive.

post-244-046072800 1326607085.jpg

The price for a haircut near my house in VN: 25,000 dong = 1.25 USD. Price in Best Haircut, street 19, Phnom Penh: 5,000 reil = 1.25 USD.

The only disapointing thing was all the lads were on their best (or is that worst) behaviour. Not so much as a wink, much less any flirting, gentle brush of the arm, rub of the chest. Uncle sat at the back smiling sternly, taking the money, giving orders, and all the boys conformed to quiet professionalism of the haircutting kind. Damn & blast!

• Upvote 2

Alas the flash is not a friend of Lisa when she is wearing her war paint. She is a looker for sure, but like many LBs she hides it beneath a wall of chalk. Here is how she can look in the morning au natural. (Ironically she would probably hate this photo because "not wearing make up, not beautiful") go figure. :lol:

She looks great in the photo without the makeup. Just great!

Sorry if I missed it, but where can she be had - I mean found?

As you might expect Bumblebee knew where to go. Street 19 he told me, has a few barber shops staffed by femboys.

We also know one staffed by ladyboys who were in the miss Blue Chili competetion. But alas that would have required an extreme power walk quite a distance past Mousey Tongue.

I survived BB's boot camp. I like to walk, it's crossing the street at major intersections with traffic going in eight directions and no stop lights that get to em.

Hey guys, we know lots of obscure out of the way joints. You can go anywhere on the net and find out how to get to Nana Entertainment Plaza but if you want femboys haircuts or fist midgets just ask.

Regarding the lovely Lisa she used to be a fixture at the now defunct Uptown (Updown?) Bar. I have seen her at the old Candy, Sizzler, Ladyboy Thursdays at Pontoon, really everywhere, no telling where she'll turn up.

lets you see a Golden House hotel room.

Golden House is my recommendation at 30 USD.

Guys, If you want a lower class cheaper hotel try walking in or emailing the Indochine 2 and saying your friend has stayed in 12 small rooms and 15 dollar standard rooms and are any available. Indochine 2 is a different class of hotel than Golden House and if forced to pay the rack rate then Golden House is a better deal. Also when dealing with Indochine 2 say you would like to forego brekkie at a cheaper price.

Golden House has nice modern rooms and in room safes. At Indochine 2 you get a secure locker downstairs instead.

If you can get Ken's room at Golden House perhaps you'll get a whiff of one of hsi ladyboys! :blink:

How do I write the rest of this? I don’t know. Some FMs have said they want to hear the nitty gritty about what transpired with Lulu. For several days I have pondered how to provide that, how to end my tale. But I keep coming up with no ideas.

The bare bones might be the way to go. Don’t try to tell the story Ken, for it’s just too difficult, for me at least, for the moment at least.

The bare bones. By KenW. Lulu fucks. Lulu does not like to be fucked. Lulu does not tarry with fools. Lulu is a fucker, never the fuckee. That’s OK, I’m a utility player from way back. Or is that bare back. For, on the first night with her I had no condoms. Much to my amazement neither did Lulu. Too late and too lazy to do anything about that, I presumed the night would be reduced to a tale of sucks & kisses. But of course after such foreplay she wanted to fuck me, didn’t she, despite all the reasoning of that uncommonest of senses, common sense. Because she loved me, because she was horny, whatever. No, she had not had a drink. But I had, and was I going to let her. How about that. In Khmer she told me she was healthy, clean, had fucked no other fellas. (My daydream.) In Broken English she more or less told me M Faithful. You husband me (that bit in clear English). I go nobody.

Lulu has completed grade 12. Clever girl. Strangely she must have gone through school in some poverty infested shithole, for I would have thought most PP high schools now would have English on their curriculum. She wants to study it, and even though it was said in neither English nor Khmer, I gathered that was being seen as a future role for me: funding her English language studies. Lulu is only 19 (said in English) which makes her 18 in our reckoning. When we go eat (before I knew we had no condom) she tells me through a translating waitstaff, she finished school last year.

More bare bones. I remember lying there, face into my pillow, Lulu crawling all over my back, thinking to myself, should I die of AIDS as a direct outcome of this folly tonight will I regret it? My answer stunned me: no.

But then I thought: I hope I haven’t got anything I don’t know about, that I’m passing on to this delightful child. I bet she didn’t even think of that. All her insistences were to the effect that she’s got no problem. She would not listen to my attempted warnings on the other aspect.

Lulu is 48 kg. She has a perfect black prick, one that stands up like a flagpole, stiff and straight. Her hormones haven’t kicked in sufficiently yet for her to have incipient titlets, but she’s working on it. While facially she looks quite light skinned - as you can see from the pics on various threads - her body is Khmer dark, exactly to my taste. Mocha to mahogany on the colour spectrum.

She is wiry, and when she’s on top of me I sense that wire inside her fit torso, in the way that only boys can flex flesh. One of my favourite attributes of LBs is just that: their bodies are almost always that cog or two tauter than many soft delicate pudgy GGs could know about. Or at least the LBs I’m attracted to, are that way.

Lulu went straight from I go with you at the bar, to husband wife on the pillow. I have to add that such rapidity worried me vastly, for I knew immediately I could not live up to her expectations. And none of it seemed like bullshit, customer talk, a seduction spiel. She seems a genuine person, the real McBoy, an innocent even. It also alerted me to how desperate some of these Khmer are to be taken on, cared for, and maintained lovingly, lifted out of poverty. That a fat bellied ugly old fart with the skin of a Galapagos reptile, gnarled and sunblotched, and the mouth of Shane MacGowan, broken teeth bleeding gums and whiskey stains, could win immediate and unearned love from such a darling, really says far more about global economic having and not having than it does about Cary Grant charm.

Lulu fucked me missionary, Lulu fucked me doggie, Lulu fucked me lizards, Lulu fucked me spoons. She fucked me with what seemed to be an idee fixee that while coitus takes place, as much other body as possible should be in contact. Chest to chest, chest to back, legs entwined, cheeks rubbing, lips smoushing, tongues jousting. I am overpowered by the loving erotica that drives that, motivates it, and puts it in place. All that kissing, whenever possible, is one of the big benefits of missionary position.

Lulu fucked me with enthusiasm, and with what seemed for a while like endless energy. Then she gave in, and snored sniffled and snorted her way to dawn as I lay beside her, holding her cock in my left fist, falling in love and desperately trying not to fall in love at the same time.

And that was only the first night. The next night (when I had condoms) at Rainbow Cabaret she comes over and sits with Bumblebee and I before the show begins. I feel ten miles high. Then the hanging judge came in…

The concluding bit of bare bones. It ended badly, through no fault of Lulu’s. Absolutely no fault of Lulu’s. I managed to stuff up. Now as I contemplate, I can see at least I don’t have to worry about love and falling, about English and supported learning. But I do have to worry about shame folly regret.

Genug. Enough.

Next stop Pattaya.

• Upvote 2

Some FMs have said they want to hear the nitty gritty about what transpired with Lulu.

Raw, honest, and emotional.

Barebacking is a subject that can get quite heated. I want to encourage guys who write Trip Reports to be open and honest without fear of getting flamed. At the same time we don't want to overmoderate here.

So my "suggestion" is that if one wants to get into a general discussion of barebacking that you just start a new thread about the subject.

That's LuLu as Miss Jamiaca in the Blue Chili Miss International Queen Pageant right?

As RX pointed it's quite common that almost all the contestants in some pageants to be from the country where the pageant is being held so the contestants represent other countries.

Nah 2 different people PD. Miss Jamaica has some English from what I recall, I have have been told recently she/he is basically a attractive gay guy who dresses up only for the shows and parties , (aren't they all I hear you shout) whereas Lulu has little to no English as Ken has mentioned but is full time LB from what I can see.

post-106-091646500 1327209793.jpg

post-106-079178400 1327209828.jpg

Lulu

Even if by Angkor Wat

They rode in their royal barges

Paying homage as was done in times past,

Their empire they could not construct once more,

Save but to kneel before your perfect prick.

For unlike the Primes of Fermat,

Empires they come and they go; are not for the ages.

I am but today’s scribe toiling to make you last,

A vision eternal, a radiant black body to adore,

Your reputation grand and solid as tons of temple brick.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Route 67 and I saw Lulu last night at Rainbow Cabaret. She is unbelievably lovely. She speaks little or no English. Eating on that street tonight, we might have another look.

I had NOT seen this thread prior to going there last night ... if I had, Lulu might have woken up with me. :)

Route 67 and I saw Lulu last night at Rainbow Cabaret. She is unbelievably lovely. She speaks little or no English. Eating on that street tonight, we might have another look.

I had NOT seen this thread prior to going there last night ... if I had, Lulu might have woken up with me. :)

She is quite the looker, arguably one of the best looking LBs in PP.

post-106-051552400 1329526528.jpg

post-106-002082300 1329526569.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest JustSumGai

Raw, honest, and emotional.

Barebacking is a subject that can get quite heated. I want to encourage guys who write Trip Reports to be open and honest without fear of getting flamed. At the same time we don't want to overmoderate here.

So my "suggestion" is that if one wants to get into a general discussion of barebacking that you just start a new thread about the subject.

so true. But this post was fresh and vibrant.

btw, this sounds like the girl of my dreams :D

Often.

maybe daily...