Old School LadyBoy Scene Photo Archive

RandiUno2

Is anyone aware of an archive of old ladyboy life and scenes photographs.  Would love to see pictures from "back in the day" of ladyboys, ladyboy sectors of cities, and what the scene looked like from 70's, 60''s and even earlier.

My first experience (if reading a book is an experience) with ladyboys was when I was sixteen, I was in the George Washington University library, and  I found a book on human sexuality (don't ask what a 16 was doing either in college library, or reading sexuality books), but in this book there was a one picture that is still blazed in my memory.  It was a photo taken in Bangkok during the early Vietnam war showing 3 ladyboys posing on the hood of an Astin Martin.  Would love to see other images from this time period and before.

Hoping someone somewhere has put together a collection of this "ladyboy" and mongers history.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sustra4 said:

earlier than this is impossible..Sleeping Hermaphroditus at Galleria Borghese in Rome....haaaa the greek & romans....and we think we were pioneers in the 60's

I'm sure there were some similar hieroglyphs from ancient Egypt, but alas, many "salacious" hieroglyphs and statues were defaced by  Victorian and christian explorers who were traumatized by the open expression of sex and sexuality as essential to their cosmology. 

Anyway, hoping some old coggers with a fetish for photos of asian, latin american and other ladyboys from earlier generations would post them somewhere for posterity, and also to combat the scourge of intolerance that seeks to erase the history of TG people.

When Singapore is mentioned one usually just thinks of Orchard Towers where a couple of the bars have some lbs - but back in the 70's and 80's Bugis Street was the place for the lbs and their admirers.

Although there are only a few seconds of photos of the Singaporean lbs, you can see they were quite attractive. You can skip to the 2:07 mark for the beginning of the photos.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another Youtube video - this time from an old 1979 Hollywood film titled "Saint Jack" that was shot entirely in Singapore. The video shows a scene in Bugis Street and then in a Singapore brothel featuring 2 postop Singapore lbs performing for a pimp and two customers. It was banned in Singapore from 1980 - 2006 for giving a negative impression of the country.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...