Party Time.

Stroker

Happy Birthday Scott ,  :drinks:   :biggrin:   I may not see you often but when I do I always know I will receive a welcome smile and a firm handshake and for me that is enough my friend, I always wish you well and one of these trips we shall meet up again. all the very best my friend.   Terry  

• Like 1

A few Parties around Town in the next dew days

Sweethearts..... Monday 23rd Dec

Patty's Birthday

69 Bar.................Monday 23rd Dec

Xmas Party

New Bar..............Christmas Eve

Xmas Party

Sweethearts...... Boxing Day

Jimbo's Birthday

Katoeys 'R' Us.... Friday 27th Dec

1576470978003.jpeg.75bd1ee8d96d9aa29f6ca9735583f1ed.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, sydneyjohn57 said:

What is it with the Thai as well as the Filipinos who continually spell customers as "costumers" :blush:

You spell it that way because thats how the spelling was in school.

Maybe the first person to write and spell that word like all words actually got the spelling wrong ,Josh's may be correct. 

Just a thought 

16 minutes ago, sydneyjohn57 said:

What is it with the Thai as well as the Filipinos who continually spell customers as "costumers" :blush:

8 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Josh isn't Thai or Phillipino. He's Dutch so English isn't his first language, so he can be excused for a misspelling. 

With some of the 'attire' I have seen customer's wearing in the Boom perhap's Josh/Joost is right in referring to them as costumer's :rolleye0012:

• Like 3

My post was not meant to be denigrating to Josh (whom I have never met or been to his bar) just that I had seen over the years in SE Asia many signs in bars with the spelling that way.

I suppose that the reason is that a lot of non English speakers pronounce it as cOstOOmer so spelling it phonetically is only natural to them.

Cheers

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sydneyjohn57 said:

My post was not meant to be denigrating to Josh (whom I have never met or been to his bar) just that I had seen over the years in SE Asia many signs in bars with the spelling that way

And nobody will have took it that way John, don't worry mate.

If you do ever visit Baby Boom/meet Josh you will understand my post, bit of fun :biggrin:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Where is The Spot?

Was the old Asia Backpackers before it changed its name to The Spot, several of the girls have moved there from the now defunct Surprise Yourself Bar, same owner too I believe

For others that don't know its on the corner of the soi that leads to Baby Boom from Soi Buakhao

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 3:25 AM, Quietguy said:

I know some Brits will be celebrating Brexit, but they might not be so happy if the Pound falls even more in the coming months. :sad0116:

It's not really important. Whatever they chose, whatever their hopes in this operation, I wish them to be satisfied after the brexit although I don't know what will happen. Hopefully, no one will take advantage of the brexit to fuck former European partners, the EU or the UK. 

• Like 1