Marine Dicso

Pdoggg

Just got home from Marine Disco.

Hadn't been there in at least 3 years. 

Went at 3:30 AM which is prime time.

First thing I noticed is that they must have upgraded their sound system.

So even though is was loud; sometimes I couldn't make out what my mates was saying, the music wasn't at all painful and sounded good despite being loud.

Lots of ladyboys especially in the area furthest from the the entrance.

Was also a table of mincers.  One was easily in the top 1% of mincers and was the boyfriend of the guy paying for the table.  One of teh boys at the table was a former ladyboy from Rompho who is now at boy at Jomtien Complex, a feisty femboy was a huge cock.

Good to see that Marine has had an upgrade!

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

First thing I noticed is that they must have upgraded their sound system.

So even though is was loud; sometimes I couldn't make out what my mates was saying, the music wasn't at all painful and sounded good despite being loud.

Makes no difference to me as I just can't dance to the style of music they play. They tried a rock band a couple of nights a week years ago but I guess it didn't go over very well.

I make it there on occasion when I've stayed out too late and haven't chosen a date for the evening. But think I only took one LB from there. By 4-5 AM I'm hammered and just go home.

I actually was going out with the same LB  for about three weeks (gasp) a couple of winters ago. The same LB mentioned above as my only Marine pickup. We would go two or three times a week and say until closing. She had a friend who the DJ would let be the guest DJ for a couple of songs when it got very late. So we stayed very late.  

• Like 1