Using Line With Samsung Ultra Power Saving Mode

Pdoggg

Is there a major difference in battery life between UPSM and normal mode?  I used to mess about with gadgets like phones and cameras in power saving modes, but I found the hassle of limited functions wasn’t worth the extra power saved.  

A Japanese student saw I had the Line app on my phone recently and asked why I had it, as she thought mostly Asians use it.  No idea why WhatsApp is more popular in Europe.  Some of you may have also noticed back in the day most Philippine girls used yahoo mail rather than Hotmail or Gmail.  Funny how certain things take off in a particular location and others don’t.  

12 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

In the Ultra Power Saving mode on Samsung Galaxys a limited number of apps are available including Whatsapp.

But it seems in Thailand, not too many people use Whatsapp; Thais and most Farangs prefer Line.

Anyone know if there is an easy way to use Line in the Ultra Power Saving mode?

You can always pack around a power bank if there isn't an easy way to use Line the the Ultra Power Saving Mode. Personally I don't think it is necessary unless you don't think you can make it back home for a charge at the end of the day out. I am using an old Blackberry Priv and the battery lasts a day if I am not using it heavily and if I use it more around 12 hours, long enough for a full charge when I get back home.