ZAZA 2 MASSAGE soi Chaiyapoon Pattaya

stoolpusher

We would like to welcome you to the second shop is the Zaza family

We are a little farther down soi Chaiyapoon than Zaza 1 and Opposite Orange  and Blue Bar , 

I will be posting  photos of the staff very soon , and you will receive the same quality of service as Zaza 1,

new things are happening for us in the Zaza family and you are welcome along for the ride 

So please stay tuned.

SP.

1541061215018.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

And Soapy massage coming soon. 

Interesting, can't recall ever hearing about a Ladyboy Soapy Massage!

Best of luck with ZZ2!   :drinks:

I love the feel of Soi Chaiyapoon!    At night the rugged feel of the soi, offers a romantic 3rd World vibe.   Lot's of atmosphere somewhat similar to Victory Hill in Sihanoukvile before the tsunami of Chinese money.  OTOH the paved Soi Honey, feels more like Switzerland.

The potholes are actually an asset in the Dry Season as it slows down speeding motobikes. 

Is there still a bar as part of the Zaza group on Chaiyapoon?

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Interesting, can't recall ever hearing about a Ladyboy Soapy Massage!

Best of luck with ZZ2!   :drinks:

I love the feel of Soi Chaiyapoon!    At night the rugged feel of the soi, offers a romantic 3rd World vibe.   Lot's of atmosphere somewhat similar to Victory Hill in Sihanoukvile before the tsunami of Chinese money.  OTOH the paved Soi Honey, feels more like Switzerland.

The potholes are actually an asset in the Dry Season as it slows down speeding motobikes. 

Is there still a bar as part of the Zaza group on Chaiyapoon?

No Mr. P that was very short lived .

The new owner of Tippsy Bar is a real nice guy ( for a pom :biggrin: ) . It is not a Ladyboy Bar but very Ladyboy friendly and you are welcome to take a Zaza cutie to

Tippsy Bar ( no bar fine from Zaza ) for a drink to brake the ice so to speak B)

Chemistry is your friend .

I do have a few things to work out about the soapy thing , and will post with any new updates.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 12:45 AM, stoolpusher said:

No Mr. P that was very short lived .

The new owner of Tippsy Bar is a real nice guy ( for a pom :biggrin: ) . It is not a Ladyboy Bar but very Ladyboy friendly and you are welcome to take a Zaza cutie to

Tippsy Bar ( no bar fine from Zaza ) for a drink to brake the ice so to speak B)

Chemistry is your friend .

I do have a few things to work out about the soapy thing , and will post with any new updates.

No bar fine, wonderful. Where is tipsy bar? Have you any intention on training one of the hostesses how to wax rather than shave pubes?

Best of luck with new  venue.:drinks::movethatass::girl_devil:

• 3 months later...
On 12/2/2018 at 1:05 PM, stoolpusher said:

We now have Zaza Massage version of a soapy massage,  there will be more photos to come of cuties dressed in bubbles. 

Lin ( lady) and Miss Jane .

20181202_153440.jpg

20181202_153948.jpg

Soapy sandwhich massage, what more you need in life ? 

• 6 months later...