One Night In Pattaya

Pdoggg

I'm mostly a stay at home guy these days but a buddy was in Sodom Ny The Sea and we had a good night out.

Usually, I just drink beer and as there is a limit as to how many beers I can drink, I usually don't get very drunk.

But we started out at New Plaza in one of the slightly more expensive bars and was in the mood for Sang Som Cokes @ 50 baht a pop..  It was my first night out, was feeling the excitement and had four of these to warm up.

Then off to the ladyboy bars.  First stop was Surprise Yourself and was somewhat surprised that we were the only customers as New Plaza had been quite busy..  While there was nothing wrong with either the place or the talent, I was not overly impressed.

Next stop was down the soi to Baby Boom.    Some of the girls were rocking out with erect cocks and I had the chance to have a chat with Josh who thankfully wasn't rocking out with his cock out.

Then onto 69 Bar and neither of us was very impressed; it was getting late and perhaps the best was already barfined. 

My mate deaprted, but I had a good buzz on by then and wandered through the MIT complex and had one more drink before stumbling home.

On 10/27/2018 at 9:38 PM, Pdoggg said:

Then onto 69 Bar and neither of us was very impressed; it was getting late and perhaps the best was already barfined.

I'm not exactly sure what is happening but it seems obvious from the other board that some of the hot LBs at 69 have moved to New Bar. As of yet I don't know why. Last trip 69 had by far the best lineup. At that time New Bar didn't have a great lineup. The layout of New Bar IMO make it less comfortable but I guess if you have the talent it doesn't matter.

Jimbo does a great job of promoting TJ's. He has a great lineup and a nice laid back place. It is increasingly popular but while not difficult one still has to make the effort to get to/from TJ's. Since I stay withing walking distance of most the LB bars (Soi Buakhao.13/1, Soi 7/8) I make it to TJs much less often.

YMMV and all that stuff.

THE FORUM, yes.

New Bars talent look a lot better than bar69, not to mention Sensations Bar. The talent in Sensation atm leaves a lot to wish for.

TJ girls look great and I  hope TJ continues to do well for Jimbo. I liked the place before he took over and I'm sure its even better now.

I can't understand the hype of flavor of the month, Lilly, though.THE FORUM boys is blowing smoke up her ass on daily basis.

I Love how Josh puts:  And there will be no karaoke  on his event posters:clapping:He doesn't  fuck around:biggrin: 

Surprise Yourself looks alright. Lots of recycled familiar faces as staff.

On 10/27/2018 at 11:38 PM, Pdoggg said:

I'm mostly a stay at home guy these days but a buddy was in Sodom Ny The Sea and we had a good night out.

Usually, I just drink beer and as there is a limit as to how many beers I can drink, I usually don't get very drunk.

But we started out at New Plaza in one of the slightly more expensive bars and was in the mood for Sang Som Cokes @ 50 baht a pop..  It was my first night out, was feeling the excitement and had four of these to warm up.

Then off to the ladyboy bars.  First stop was Surprise Yourself and was somewhat surprised that we were the only customers as New Plaza had been quite busy..  While there was nothing wrong with either the place or the talent, I was not overly impressed.

Next stop was down the soi to Baby Boom.    Some of the girls were rocking out with erect cocks and I had the chance to have a chat with Josh who thankfully wasn't rocking out with his cock out.

My mate deaprted, but I had a good buzz on by then and wandered through the MIT complex and had one more drink before stumbling home.

Sounds like an entertaining evening.  Hope the company was up to snuff!!!

20 hours ago, xyzzy said:

I'm not exactly sure what is happening but it seems obvious from the other board that some of the hot LBs at 69 have moved to New Bar. As of yet I don't know why. Last trip 69 had by far the best lineup. At that time New Bar didn't have a great lineup. The layout of New Bar IMO make it less comfortable but I guess if you have the talent it doesn't matter.

Jimbo does a great job of promoting TJ's. He has a great lineup and a nice laid back place. It is increasingly popular but while not difficult one still has to make the effort to get to/from TJ's. Since I stay withing walking distance of most the LB bars (Soi Buakhao.13/1, Soi 7/8) I make it to TJs much less often.

YMMV and all that stuff.

TJs has a lot of talent.  I had a couple of drinks with a buddy and the girls left us alone.  There was no begging for drinks.  There was no hovering i.e. looking at you to finish your drink so you order another.  I am sure if we wanted company, we would have been obliged.  I dont want to make t sound as if the girls/staff were standoffish and cold.  they were not that way at all. 

Its reall not that big of a hardship to get up to TJs.  It really isnt.  IMHO, there is just as much bullshit involved going down to Walking Street.  I mean fighting traffic and all the "lookie lous" down in Walking Street.

I think the next time I am in Pattaya, I might have to take a ride with/on a TJs girl!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArchieBunker said:

There was no begging for drinks.  There was no hovering i.e. looking at you to finish your drink so you order another

It was like that in the past and good to know things haven’t changed under Jim’s regime.  Add in the semi outdoor setting and it makes for an ideal venue.  I’m not leaving the winter behind to spend most of my nights indoors in air con enclosed bars.

9 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I’m not leaving the winter behind to spend most of my nights indoors in air con enclosed bars.

Exactly !    it's getting pretty cold over here now, it's going to be great to get back into the warm weather .   :drinks:

On 10/30/2018 at 8:26 AM, seven said:

And there will be no karaoke

I don't object to the concept of karaoke.  Done right, it can be lots of fun.

But invariably at Pattaya events the speakers are shite which don't support loud volume.

So the experience is usually physically painful for me.  OTOH, a sound system such as in Baccarat sounds great even if they play songs I don't particularly care for at a loud volume. 

I'm curious as to how expensive it is to rent the whole setup for night. Anyone know? 

On 10/30/2018 at 4:23 PM, bumblebee said:

It was like that in the past and good to know things haven’t changed under Jim’s regime.  Add in the semi outdoor setting and it makes for an ideal venue.

It has changed a bit. There is still virtually no pressure from the girls but it is more of an outwardly real LB bar than it was in the past. That is hard to explain but LB antics, and flesh, are a bit more on display than in the past. 

Yes it's not hard to get to TJ's just a bit of an inconvenience for someone that can walk to four LB bars in about a minute from where I stay. The traffic kind of jams up on north 2nd Road at times with all the damn tourist buses. The smell of diesel fuel in the evening isn't nearly as good as the smell of napalm in the morning... :biggrin:

I almost never go to Walking Street anymore. When I do it's Marine at some obscene hour.

It's already snowed here three times. :blink:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, xyzzy said:

There is still virtually no pressure from the girls but it is more of an outwardly real LB bar than it was in the past. That is hard to explain but LB antics, and flesh, are a bit more on display than in the past. 

Sounds like a winning combo from where I am sitting.:character00274:  

Yes, agree with xyzzy. Fist impression is the bar is just the same, but after a while you begin to notice the lb presence. They'll try to catch your eye. A little bit more squeaking and squawking, bending over and shaking of ass. The general silly bollocks that lbs do. But relaxed atmosphere, no dramas. Definitely worth the trek. I think Terminal 21 has been jamming up the roads in Naklua lately, but that should settle.

Another night in Pattaya.  This was just a very quick Walking Street night.

Started out at The Windmill. Draft beer I'd fairly priced at 80 baht for what is arguably the wildest gogo in town. I hadn't been there in a few years and see they now have an upstairs. Took a quick look upstairs and it didn't look any wilder than downstairs. 

Then just seconds away is Katoeys R Us. Despite having a good array of talent the place was empty quite a contrast to the packed Windmill. 

Too bad both these places are on Walking Street.

We went back to Windmill on a future night. We've all seen girls shooting ice cubes out of their pussies into your beer mug dozens of time. And dildos and vegetables being inserted. But saw something that night I've never seen before. One of the girls asked if she could pee in my mate's empty beer mug and she filled it almost to the top. Good thing she didn't have asparagus for dinner!

My impression of October in Pattaya is feast or famine depending on the bar or area. 

Windmill packed. Lots of customers at New Plaza and MIT. 

Action Street, half the bars closed and the existing bars with hardly any customers. Blue Ratree Complex near Action Street 90% of the bars closed and at the two or three existing bars almost no customers.

(spelling corrected)

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Action Street, half the bars closed and the existing bars with hardly any customers. Blue Ratree Complex near Action Street 90% of the bars closed and at the two or three existing bars almost no customers.

Will be interesting to see if this area gets busier over the coming months.  Those two complexes must be about 5 or 6 years old now.  

11 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

The Windmil

Yes, I remember that night, we were there a few years ago with your american buddy and Ant. Lovely place :)

11 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

We've all seen girls shooting ice cubes out of their pussies into your beer mug dozens of time. And dildos and vegetables being inserted. But saw something that night I've never seen before. One of the girls asked if she could per on my mate's empty beer mug and she filled it almost to the top.

Oh dear.. who says there's no romance in Patts.:biggrin:

14 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

. One of the girls asked if she could per on my mate's empty beer mug and she filled it almost to the top. Good thing she didn't have asparagus for dinner!

Interesting. Never really cared for any of the sexy antics before. This would get my tail up.

They should sell it by the pint.

13 hours ago, redrock said:

I suppose it could be bottled too.

I could have a shot of Bow 2016, or on special occasions crack open a bottle of Yoyo 2012 vintage. I'm sure BigTel would join me :drinks:

Oh God, I'm taking this too far.

Or maybe not.... I’d say there might well be a niche market for this type of tipple in some of the ladyboy bars.  Maybe a dash of Nancy on the rocks etc.:sign0184:

21 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Or maybe not.... I’d say there might well be a niche market for this type of tipple in some of the ladyboy bars.  Maybe a dash of Nancy on the rocks etc.:sign0184:

I agree. However, I'd have to see the pee being freshly skooshed. I wouldn't just take some unscrupulous bar owner's word for it.