Terminal 21 Pattaya

Pdoggg

As Archie mentioned I hope it doesn't make the traffic much worse. Traffic often starts to jam up as you go north on 2nd Road by about Soi 5 or 4. Friggin' tourist buses everywhere. But I will probably pop in and have a look once next trip. 

On 10/22/2018 at 8:52 PM, xyzzy said:

As Archie mentioned I hope it doesn't make the traffic much worse. Traffic often starts to jam up as you go north on 2nd Road by about Soi 5 or 4. Friggin' tourist buses everywhere. But I will probably pop in and have a look once next trip. 

Well, it wont make traffic BETTER now will it?  it just depends on what the impact will be.  That part of Pattaya/Naklua has always been on the quiet side.  

Damn! I can’t believe that’s Pattaya!

Their hotel in Bangkok was my favorite place to stay, true luxury at reasonable prices. Well, reasonable compared to WESTERN locales, LOL!

if I ever get a chance to get back to Pats, this would definitely be the place I would stay, assuming they have a hotel attached to it like in Bangkok.