Life for Muslim lbs in Malayasia

rxpharm

There are extremists in any religion - and unfortunately Malaysia is drifting towards that with the rise of their religious police - much like Saudi Arabia. Working in an Arabian Gulf country most Muslims I have encountered do not support the kind of actions that these extremists promote.

57 minutes ago, rxpharm said:

There are extremists in any religion - and unfortunately Malaysia is drifting towards that with the rise of their religious police - much like Saudi Arabia. Working in an Arabian Gulf country most Muslims I have encountered do not support the kind of actions that these extremists promote.

Thats what they tell you...but when push comes to shove...theyre all fundamentalists,they all believe in the literal truth of their bullshit koraan...by the way.... "there are extremeist in every religion" really-where are they?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, williethepimp said:

Thats what they tell you...but when push comes to shove...theyre all fundamentalists,they all believe in the literal truth of their bullshit koraan...by the way.... "there are extremeist in every religion" really-where are they?

There are Christian antiabortionists who have bombed clinics, murdered doctors, and assaulted patients - Christian white supremacists  justify violence on non-whites using the Bible, Buddhist extremists in India who destroy Hindu temples, and vice versa, and of course Muslim extremists who kill mostly other Muslims and non-Muslims. Religion can be beneficial, but there is always the chance that some people twist it to justify actions that are not to the benefit of society as a whole.

Anyway, we've debated this a lot before - you're not going to change my mind, and I am not going to change yours - so continuing this is not going to benefit the forum.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, rxpharm said:

There are Christian antiabortionists who have bombed clinics, murdered doctors, and assaulted patients - Christian white supremacists  justify violence on non-whites using the Bible, Buddhist extremists in India who destroy Hindu temples, and vice versa, and of course Muslim extremists who kill mostly other Muslims and non-Muslims. Religion can be beneficial, but there is always the chance that some people twist it to justify actions that are not to the benefit of society as a whole.

Anyway, we've debated this a lot before - you're not going to change my mind, and I am not going to change yours - so continuing this is not going to benefit the forum.

There ya go again with your apologist bullshit....I think one abortion clinic bombed in how many years ?-25-35?....btw-the more muslims that kill other muslims ,the better......the world is a safer place the less muslims there are....I look forward to Iran nuking Saudi Arabia,now that will be a good day.....It seems by posting this topic,youre already waking up to the curse that is Islime...and about time too...whats taken you so long? Eventually,you might even stop apologising for them....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Willie, I agree 100% about the apologist bullshit. Especially when some vague, historical, Christian right-winger crime is used as an example.

But I don't sympathise with the transvestites in this video. They all profess to be Muslim. Well guess what, being a tranny hooker is not allowed. If the vast majority of Malaysians want a puritan lifestyle so be it.  The truth is if these crossdressers want to be Muslim they must change their lifestyle, but they won't.  Same thing in the West with gays trying to force the church to marry them.

You want to be religious?? Really??  Maybe find out what your signing up for first.