Pattaya Pool Party Orgy

Pdoggg

Seems that there was a Pool Orgy at the Kolour Beach Party at the A-One Hotel on Soi 3 in Pattaya.Police are trying to track down the participants.  The wording suggests that ladyboys were involved.

@Principal v.4 Share a 53-second clip to a party at a swimming pool at a hotel in Pattaya, Chonburi, with both Thai and foreigners attending a large party. But the point is that the participants. Thai men and foreigners have behaved inappropriately. Homosexuality Including oral sex. There are people criticized.

Progress on 19 Aug. Abhisit Apeichai Diamond District Pattaya Police said that the first saw the clip already. I ordered the investigation team to investigate and find the clue. Where did the pool party appear in the video clip? When did the venue and date of the event take place? I will investigate the owner of the hotel. If this happens, And that is illegal. Make arrangements with the person listed in the clip. Include hotel owners who abandon their customers to do this. I do not think it is inappropriate to Pattaya and reputation is negative....

The Thai media published a lot of pictures covered in vaseline.

https://www.dailynews.co.th/regional/661440

Some foreigners and Thai women There are actions that are not appropriate.

The video clip reveals the behavior of hugging kisses. There are also similar activities like fucking and having sex in the pool. 

https://www.sanook.com/news/7482318/

Yeah, I saw a few clips of this bash. Looks a bit wild for my liking. Although in my more youthful days I did partake in a few similar events. I certainly wouldn't be interested now. All that spunk and ass-water floating around the swimming pool ... makes me  a bit queasy just thinking about it.

• Like 1