A Night at the Rainbow Cabaret

bumblebee

Last trip I went in on a Thursday night and they had a show. Three decent looking LBs and one cross dresser. There was almost no audiance and the LBs left the building as soon as the finished their last number. So I didn't even get to talk to the two I found interesting. I probably should have waited for a weekend show.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Anyone been there for the last 5 months?

I'm looking for a discreet place to pick up some LadyBoyToy's and the only places I've done this has been Candybar (got a free BJ from a girl that turned out to be a very convincing ladyboy!) and when too drunk around st 51.

I prefer to get away from Backpackers etc. and crowds too if possible, but ladyboys for fun - that's very well needed...

Anyone been there for the last 5 months?

Hi JW,

Yes.    Not a bad joint and draft beer is only a buck. 

If you want to take one of the ladyboys home after the show, there is no barfine, but you need to clearly signal your interest in her as these ladyboys, ofthen boys in drag, are not expecting gay customers to want them.  They leave right after the show is over.

I think there shows are on Friday and Saturday at 10:30.  Its on Street 136 between Street 19 and Norodom but closer  to Norodom.

There are two other gay bars with similar shows.  Blue Chili on Street 178 between Street 19 and Norodom closer to Street 19 which has  shows on Friday and Saturday at 11PM and Colours 2 on Street 13 between Street 172 and Street 178 which I think has shows on Thursday and Sunday, not positive about the days though, and think the shows are at 10 :30.

I believe Classic Cabaret on Street 63 and Street 288 is still open.  It's a more elaborate show but the music is at an ear shattering volume and the cheapest beer is 3 bucks.  If it was in a more convenient location I would have checked it out this year.

Your best bet for ladyboys is probably Island Bar on Street 118 between Street 5 and the river but much closer to Street 5.

There are generally a few ladyboys there.  You can sit at the bar or at some sofas in the back.  The set up of the bar is such that a ladyboy can take her cock out on the back sofa but there is a limit to wgat you can do at the bar.

They also have a private closed off mezzanine area with couches but there is a $10 barfine to go up there.   My Russian buddy, Alex, went up there for some cocksucking and I suppose anal sex can happen up there too.

But another good buddy of mine told me he is pretty sure that a ladyboy slipped her hand in his pocket somewhere downstairs and took some money.  Of course, he can't be 100% sure but he's a reliable guy and says he wasn't drunk.

Some of the bars on Streets 104, 110, 130, and 136 have a ladyboy on staff but this changes from month to month.

As you mentioned Candy has a few, but tends to be more high pressure than some other joints.

Lastly you mentioned Street 51.  Ladyboys are sometimes in Pontoon or Heart of Darkness.  Late at night, some ladyboys who work in bars go to G Pub at GSM (Golden Sorya Mall) so worth checking out around 3AM.

Hope this helps JW and welcome to the Forum.  :hi:

• Upvote 1

Hi Pdogg,
Thanks for the useful comments above. Noted to check out The Island Bar.
BTW what is the going rate for ST/LT with LB in Phnom Penh. ST for a GG should be $20-25 and LT $30-40 more or less....

Thought Candy Bar had closed by the way? One nice LB there before...Sothea? Sophea?