Oral Sex In Lumpini Park

Pdoggg

Seems like ladyboys seek partners in Lumpini Park.

From Twitter user cases. Tweet Experience Tweets After jogging in Lumpini Park , a large park on Rama IV Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok, while walking the park. Many men stand together in the pavilion and do sexual activities.

After posting tweets, people have been criticized very much. There is also Wachiraben Park or Railway Park, another place where homosexual groups gather to make an appointment. The park Phuttamonthon 2 is detected after the climax condom condoms used more than 1,000 pieces.

News Team Travel at Phuttamonthon 2 Park Open Gardens No barrier No CCTV There are only signs of the Thaveewattana office. Only 5am - 9pm.

Garden cleaners have revealed that they are responsible for cleaning the grounds of the garden. Close to Ganesh court and ping pong table. Including the end of the garden around the pond. Each day comes clean. Most of the condoms are used 10-30 days a day, in addition to the stools, tissues, underwear, almost every day to clean. And there are more and more. Since the beginning of his work last year.

The area where the condom is found is usually the same. The edge of the pond. Because the night is not light. By midday Some days, there will be a third sex group to explore the place. And walking to find partners. Before going into sexual intercourse during the night.

https://www.sanook.com/news/7476518/

con76.jpg

I enjoy a stroll in Lumphini.  i am certain this is going on WELL after dark.  The park is busy during the late afternoon even weekdays.  I have never seen a hint of this type of activity.  There is a VERY good BBQ right near one of the gates.  I think its gate 5 and called the Smoking Pug I think it is.  Its good.......

• Like 1

On 8/11/2018 at 3:04 PM, Pdoggg said:

The Governor of Bangkok denies this and is offering a 100, 000 baht reward who can prove that there's been oral sex in the park.

Does it mean that if you have a blowjob in the park and you can prove it.....they will give you 100.000 bath?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1