Pattaya Pariah

duke007

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, globetrotter1 said:

I generally really like his stuff but this one was like 25 minutes too long considering the content

IMG_20200430_072324.jpg

I think it was better the Pariah put all of the music he used on one Vlog imho, rather than do individual ones B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He did a livestream last night where Steff (the Belgian weasel) was supposed to join him to debate all the problems that supposedly he had caused Steff, and of course he didn't have even have the cojones to  join the livestream even though it was him who requested it in the first place 

21 minutes ago, globetrotter1 said:

He did a livestream last night where Steff (the Belgian weasel) was supposed to join him to debate all the problems that supposedly he had caused Steff, and of course he didn't have even have the cojones to  join the livestream even though it was him who requested it jn the first place 

I was gonna post this last night but as you say Steff did not have the 'bollocks' (as we say in the UK :biggrin:) to turn up, Tosser (or Wanker) :mad0216:

7 hours ago, duke007 said:

I was gonna post this last night but as you say Steff did not have the 'bollocks' (as we say in the UK :biggrin:) to turn up, Tosser (or Wanker) :mad0216:

Duke, I must've been asleep. Can you give a bit more info please? I enjoyed the Pattaya pariah episodes, and have no idea what this is all about. Thanks, if it's ok.

4 hours ago, cobber32 said:

Duke, I must've been asleep. Can you give a bit more info please? I enjoyed the Pattaya pariah episodes, and have no idea what this is all about. Thanks, if it's ok.

Here you go mate :drinks:

IMG_20200531_075610.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks duke.  A shame that it didn't work out. I thought it reflected well on PP in that he didn't bag Steff out (other than the fact he didn't show up). Ah well, maybe more will come to light given time.

The "like" is for your post, mate, not the content of the livestream :hi: