Pattaya Pariah

duke007

On 8/24/2019 at 7:07 PM, Pdoggg said:

"I like lady Thai but no ladyboy".   :blink:

What's he doing at Marine in the wee hours?

Just give the Pariah a few years!  :biggrin:

Compelling stuff!   :clapping:

It didn't take him that long, as we find out in his next Vlog :biggrin:

Part  4

• Like 2

Thanks for posting these videos duke. I am enjoying this new series. Like him or not, he was honest about his experience with a ladyboy (I thought she looked very nice). It wasn't his cup of tea, but he wasn't disrespectful; just said it wasn't for him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And man himself has made his first ever post on the other forum today on the Pattaya Pariah thread in the Off Topic section, according to his profile he has been a member there since May 2nd 2014 :biggrin:

Here is what he had to say B)

"Pattaya Pariah here.

I have been a ladyboy "Hobbyist" since 2012, would normally divide a holiday as 30% LB, 70% Girl.

My videos are not just to be taken at face value. Only a few people have seen the hidden meanings and subconscious triggers. What I have been doing since the first video is holding up a mirror to the audience. That is why you will see the rage and disgust in my latest videos comments regarding LB's.

Same with the reaction to the "I am a fat, socially dysfunctional reprobate who has to pay for sex in the worlds biggest Red-light district"...   

The point is, I wont start out a video by saying "this is intended to make you think and possibly make you rage and get upset", it loses all impact if you do that. 

In the same context, you wont see other Vloggers saying "I am a deeply unhappy individual who puts on a happy, smart guru mentality for the camera so you will like me and then send me money". 

If I wanted to be "popular" on Youtube I would walk down deserted Soi's in Daytime, reading out business signs and doing "informative" things like "showing youz lot 'ow ta save yaz money wiv the 49 baht pork steak".

Most Thailand vloggers attempted to emulate Sunny in Thailand in their "creations". 

I took inspiration from Charles Bukowski and Clive James."

• Like 1

18 hours ago, duke007 said:

A couple of my favourite visitor pics from the Chow Soy, do you recognise the two ladies?  :Drooling:

Screenshot_20190606-075858.png

Screenshot_20190531-194142.png

I know who the top lady is  (I know you like'em like that) and know you  share a love of a certain  football  club and the other is hard to tell in that lighting but the tats look somewhat familiar, who is it? 

33 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

but the tats look somewhat familiar, who is it? 

The tats are not that old and I doubt very much have been seen on a pic on any forum before,  she isnt a Pattaya worker and was a guest of mine for a few days :Drooling:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...