Pattaya Pariah

duke007

Petesie started a thread on t'other forum about this British vlogger and his insight into Pattaya.

It is not ladyboy related but does look into mongering with bargirls, if you have a bit of time give it a look.:good:

I  found the vlogs both very good and interestIng  :cool:

Parts1-3 :hi:

• Like 2

Many thanks, duke007, for the posts. Good and interesting they certainly are, with some classic lines (an example: "... no sense putting lead in your pencil if you've no-one worth writing to ..."). Can easily be amended to the ladyboy scene. I like his laid - back delivery too.

All in all very enjoyable 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, duke007 said:

Parts1-3 

Just finished watching these parts and must say,  excellent !   will be watching the whole lot in time, I Love the way this Guy say's it as it is, no pretence simple mongering and enjoying it.   :drinks:

Some familiar sois there, thanks for sharing Duke.  Good point about looking forward to a trip can be as pleasurable as the actual trip.  So besides getting a better deal on a flight, as soon as the flight is booked your mind is already on holidays, planning all the fun months down the line. Guess that explains some of the countdown clocks that start clicking 9 months out from arrival time in Los.   

Only 4 months to go.......:pic:

Greg aka Twitchy actually did a phone interview with him on one of his vlogs a little while back, pretty interesting stuff considering it was the biggest monger hater interviewing the most open monger out there, funny as it was quite civil and they seemed  to have somewhat of  a mutual respect for each other 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
11 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Pattaya Pariah Returns is a very well done trailer.  Looking forward to the series!  I think he's the most interesting Vloger.

Ya i am very happy he is back, wasn't expecting it as in his last vid he seemed disillusioned with Pattaya and  mongering in general 

13 hours ago, globetrotter said:

Ya i am very happy he is back, wasn't expecting it as in his last vid he seemed disillusioned with Pattaya and  mongering in general 

Pattaya mongering gets in your blood. It's an addiction that's hard to shake!   :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

He's my kind of guy. I've always enjoyed paying for it in a strange way. It's nice to get discounts and maybe the odd free tumble from someone I've been with several times, but the exchange of Baht always draws a line under the experience, for both payer and payee. And I agree, it's nice to put a smile on a young ladyboy's face. 

Trying to get freebies is a messy business. That route is littered with hazard. 

• Like 4