Philippines 2018

ShaunUK

My recent experience of AC was all good

Pretty lb's, a good viewing point in Phillies bar, but it seemed to me that it was really the only place to find them. I went down walking street and usually found the same ones from Phillies which had taken a walk.

Despite several visits to the mall, I seemed to have lucked out as I didnt see any hanging around, maybe it was just timing.

Fortunately, I didnt experience any of the name calling or interference mentioned in other posts and as for pickpockets, the kids never came that close to me, maybe it was the look given or the early shake of the head, although you need to be sensible as to where your money is kept.

Some of the hotels would ask my companion for ID others didnt but there was never any issue bring a lb back.

The ladies i met were all fun, sexy and honest, I like to think that I treat my new friend as a partner for the night and go for long time, so I am not shy about going for a drink somewhere or stopping for something to eat like a regular couple.

20180403_035436.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good attitude and advice to treat them like friends (and human beings). The one in the attached photos told me that I was the first client that treated her with respect. That got me along ways.....:yahoo:

She went by "Sharky" but I lost track of her. She is "mature" and adventuresome and was operating out of Makati.

DSCN0322.JPG

20170317_111935.jpg

9 minutes ago, IronD7777 said:

Good attitude and advice to treat them like friends (and human beings). The one in the attached photos told me that I was the first client that treated her with respect. That got me along ways.....:yahoo:

She went by "Sharky" but I lost track of her. She is "mature" and adventuresome and was operating out of Makati.

DSCN0322.JPG

20170317_111935.jpg

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, treating them like Human beings is something i missed out in my post, but they should be.

I come from a military back ground and usually find myself showering and changing early evening so i am not wearing the same cloth's all day and night. This is noticed by both rg and the lb's when they stand close...this was also appreciated by them.

• Like 1

What, no toothbrush and mouthwash??  ;-)

I come from a background that requires I shower 3 times a day when I am in Manila, and that is when I don't leave the hotel room. :sad0116: That's why I love Puerto Galera with its beaches and ocean.

I know that there are significant cultural differences around the globe about personal hygiene, but common sense suggests that if I want a "fresh" companion, I should be, too. 

Whatever happened to common sense and the Golden Rule?

• Like 1