Airport Bars

Pdoggg

If you arrive at the airport early do you like to drink at the bar? 

Usually I don't but some guys like to kick off or end a holiday with a brewski.

Discovered the Meeting Point Bar in the basement of Suvarnaphumi near the entrance to the Airport Rail Link to Bangkok City.

Thai beer is 80 baht and San Miguel Lite is 90 baht.

Anyone have any favorite airport bars anywhere in the world?

I  don't  drink alcohol at the airport except for having a couple of Guinness once at Manchester Airport  and a pint of Carlsberg at Abu Dhabi once many moons ago (£7), I  don't want the risk of  continuous pissing on the plane through beer and I'm more content with a Burger King and a coffee ....lol

But Flying Long Haul I can enjoy my fair share of 'free' Red Wine on the planes which suits me fine...

• Like 1

Used to kick off my jollies in an airport bar but that was many moons ago. used to drink on the plane but that was many moons ago.  I just drink less.  IMHO its not wise to drink a lot on the plane since the atmosphere is so dry.  Alcohol dehydrates you even more and makes you feel crappier as a result.  I can NEVER drink enough water on a flight-especially if i am trapped by the window as I dont want to get up every hour or so to go pee.  but thats just me.....

• Like 1

Yeah good point Arch , I  forgot to mention that I  always choose an aisle seat, I don't like the feeling of being trapped in and much prefer having the freedom of getting up and wondering about or visiting the toilet whenever I want without disturbing anyone.