Transgender Beauty Queen reverts back to male life

rxpharm

We hear about these stories on occasion, there was a Thai lb Miss Tiffany 2009  winner, Nong Jazz who reverted to living as a man and became a monk, in the case of Mark Estephen religion specifically Christianity, has a major role.

Filipina transgender beauty queen Sable Gonzales, Super Sireyna winner 2014 and Miss International Queen 2016 top 10 finalist is now living as Mark Estephen

maxresdefault.jpg

A video from her beauty queen days

maxresdefault.jpg

She did not have SRS, but still had a number of procedures done - plastic surgery on face, breast implants, etc.

• Like 1

Great videos RX!   The first is certainly different from what I've ever seen.  And the second one even has Donald Trump!

Whatever makes her happy, and there certainly are those who transition back.  But I can't help but thinking that Christianity isn't the answer.

She is looking for inner peace.  She obviously was very troubled emotionally.  If she's happy, at least for now, that's great.  But I suspect that she is just fooling herself and that Christianity and the denial of his/her true sexuality isn't the best path for a transgender woman or bottom gay.

Here is the bible passage that changed his life;

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New International Version (NIV)

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Footnotes:

1. 1 Corinthians 6:9 The words men who have sex with men translate two Greek words that refer to the passive and active participants in homosexual acts.

Pdoggg, I agree. Inner peace isn't always easy to find, and while he seems happy now, I think down the road that won't last. His appearance, mannerisms and speech are still very feminine, and while it might have been ok if he tried to live a gay lifestyle, the emphasis on Christianity won't allow for that.

His childhood was also quite traumatic, and I feel that proper counseling may help more than religion. Regardless of all that, I hope true peace and happiness will come in the future.

Maybe those Bible thumpers who were in Pattaya a few years ago crossed paths with Sabel!

TX, yes, she is a beauty!

• Like 1