What do you think about older ladyboys

beijo

A big factor would have to do with whether they have had a career in p4p or not. Significantly different mileage and "maturation" process.

The other day I was leaving my gym, which is located in a shopping mall. I was making my way for the nearest exit when I saw the backs of four long-haired persons walking away from me. Their height and gate had me suddenly veering off-course and following them. Turned out they were four older LBs, all gussied up and on the town for an evening out. They really seemed elegant and lively. And that thought has stayed with me (especially the eye contact I shared with one of them :D ).

My time in Japan, where women age better and more gracefully and beautifully than anywhere in the world, bar none, gave me a bit of a middle-aged/MILF/mature GG fetish. That has, a bit to my surprise, transferred here to a certain degree, with the older Thai GGs, albeit to a much much lower percentage, with this rougher course of life.

So, the thought and curiosity has occurred to me in regards to LBs. But thus far, it's in theory only. Odds are low, but payoff could be high...

We spend so much time chasing pert paperboy asses. But I bet the right sort of older LB could provide a unique GFE that a youngun could not. For you, Beijo, I shall diligently pursue this curiosity...

• Upvote 1

Sorry Tex, to the best of my recollection you do not qualify as Ladyboy :)).

I need to explaim my previous post, I did not mean to imply that Nicky is past 30. What made me ask the question is that she came back after some time with a sponsor and therefore does not seem to qualify as fresh stuff from Isaan as some BM's seem to prefer. As for myself, I could never get exited about femboys and ladyboys looking like 14 or 15 and I am much more attracted to the older group, maybe because silicone enhancement, maybe because they tend to look much more feminine or maybe because of the experience that comes with age or maybe because sometime I just like to have somebody else take the lead.

There are still some extremely hot LB's around Pattaya and BKK who are in over 30 and well over 30 bracket. Some you wouldn't even know were that age, others you get the TILF thing straight away and if that turns you on then you're laughing.

A couple of examples of fine older LB's

Yalli/Jolie(38) -Linda Bar Pattaya. A fine specimen who provides great bedroom pleasure and is a nice person to boot.

Beer/Bia - Guess Bar. She must be 33 or so by now but again a fine looking lady who doesn't seem to have been jaded by the whole scene.

Kaew - freelance Pattaya. I believe Kaew is touching 40 now, but I'm sure other bm's could confirm/deny this. Bit of a strange one Kaew, at times, but still wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Keeya - Pook soi6. She told me she is 35 but not sure I believe her. If true another one who is getting hotter as she gets older.

As the previous poster said, with so many young femboys arriving every day and even some of the more well known starlets still in their early twenties, a alot of guys go mainly for these young hotties. But i reckon the older girls still get their fair share of nookie.

• Upvote 1

DT post about Nicky made me think. What do you think about older ladyboys, say above 30 or 35. Would be interested in hearing some opinions on the subject

A a young TG friend of mine many years ago said in broken English as only a mexican travesti can..."Da Trangender get mooore beautiful when they get older".

In the U.S., for better or worse most of the most attractive TG girls are in the P4P trade, and if they are successful, then they spend gobs of money on personal appearance from nose jobs, breast implants, brazillian butt lifts, injections in the legs for feminization, hormone therapy, laser hair removal, etc, etc. The bill these girls run up here in the U.S. is astronomical. I feel bad when I run across young latina femmeboys here in the U.S. who desperately want implants, but can't come up with the extra $6 grand for a decent job...so a few paying clients and voila!...but when they do that they become hardened by us mongers and, in the process not much good for LTR's.

So, in the U.S., the ladyboys/transgenders in their 30's to early 40's are often the most beautiful, but of course they lie about their age, and only us mongers who have aged with them know the truth.

Be gentle on the girls fellas...they do a lot of work for both themselves and us to be beautiful.

Peace,

RandiUno

I’m personally always looking for older GG’s & LB’s who are still in good condition, that’s my thang!.. I just love em’ & overall find the youngsters of very little interest other than for eye candy or maybe the quick ST.

However there are a lot of pitfalls in perusing them & I'd like to point out some of them, the GG’s predominantly just seem to get greedier, nastier & more cunning than their younger counterparts (the ole' Thai reverse logic) & overall apart from the small percentage of winners it’s a pretty sad story for the ladyboys, for a start they don’t see a later life for themselves, those that get taken on by someone & cared for in their older age are incredibly rare & that leaves the rest of them feeling rather insecure & there's nothing you can say or do to change that!

Many just eventually take their plastic tits out & try a really uncomfortable marriage & a lot just die young, the reason for me ever getting into forum world in the first place was to find information about the death of my all time favorite LB 'Nock’ RIP from Diddi’s Bar, Pattaya a few years ago now.

By about 30 most are already making plans to be the local florist or hairdresser in the village, I’m actually chasing one ex P4P LB who now who at 32 is a makeup artist for a wedding gown shop & I’m just so proud for her that she’s really changed her life around! :angel: :hair:

I actually had a 6 month or longer relationship with a former very well know 30+ respected BK girl who set up a masseurs business, she’d had been planning it for years (sponsored of course), but unfortunately for her with a failing business & with time on her hands, a lot of her previous life caught up with her emotionally & that’s not a pretty thing to witness. (That’s worth a topic in itself actually).

I personally think she’d still be 'do-able’ in a lot of years to come & maybe I'd have taken her on?.. But you just can’t tell them that, there not listening, because behind the Buddhist veneer, it’s a pretty superficial culture & impressions (visual) count, a lot, they think they’re on their way out & that’s that, in spite of the fact that many have turned into really classy, sophisticated looking dolls by now!

Anyway, we had a great relationship & it was her maturity & intelligence that made it, just as much as her sensuality.

And the same applies to another 40+ LB that I had a very long term ‘on off’ relationship with!

Getting back to the arsehole end of it, the same applies with the GG’s & the LB's, in every village there’s going to be a handful of drop dead gorgeous old birds that just don’t think that there’s a life out there for them... It’s a crying shame, we’d love em’, well I would anyway!.. But has I said earlier, the emotional fall out is the one you've got to watch out for with a lot of the older LB’s, especially if they're educated or have been previously sponsored by some rich old bloke who's shown them around a bit. They see a bit of the outside world & often they’ll get to see most of the rest of the world’s position on P4P & all of a sudden the penny drops as to what their life has been (it’s not viewed the same here), then they’re thinking that they’ve just been some spunk bucket for fat old drunks, misfits any other brand of prick you could care to mention (but not us of course).

Obviously a lot of girls can take it in their stride, but there's a lot who can’t.

You don’t see them, they’re more often than not back in the village either crying their eyes out or ‘self harming’ themselves. They don’t necessarily have a good time of it in the village either.

I always wanted to set up some sort of ‘divorced & separates’ type club, or what we call back home, ‘Crusty Clubs’ or ‘Second Hand’ clubs.. It’d work if done right, I’m sure of it!

So, if you’re looking for older LB’s?.. Well apart from a few scattered golden oldies in the bars there’s a couple of ‘filthy’ older mamasan LB’s knocking about in Patts, but they’re a pretty ‘rye’ old bunch & usually working in GG bars.

It's either that or start buying flowers or start getting your hair cut more often.

Just a little thought aside, I remember when the 'Thai' generals used to proudly say things like... "Mauy Thai run through the veins of all Thai men"!.. Well HELLO!.. Nowdays half of them are putting on their sister’s frocks, a bit of lipstick & going out for the night... By the time of the next generation there's going to be a hell of a lot of balding, wrinkly & incontinent old ladymen about.

:hi:

• Upvote 4

Wonderful post Uncle.

I've not only been thinking about it all afternoon since I read it, but it's an issue I've been thinking about for some years now. As an old fart, and like you, a bit cheesed by the flippancy of many young things who merely want a new iphone or handbag - for their mother, I ponder the oldies.

I don't have any interesting rejoinder, much less profound. But that doesn't mean I aint giving it thought.

Many times I have asked subtly here in VN: where do all the ageing LBs go?

This question has to be asked circumspectly, for all my social scene - with the exception of my FM mate bubba of Jomtien fame - are dead straight beings, bigots and homophobes even.

Those FMs who ploughed into my VN LBs thread will have read about my first ever Asian LB encounter back in 1994 when we had a 4-some, 3 LBs and I. I often pause to reflect: where are those 3 now, as after all these years they approach 40 years old? I would love to know.

I would like to meet some, talk to them, get their stories, their life plans, hoping they're not all just looking - as you say - to be washups back in the village.

Ken, meeting up with them after 18 years could be a tad risky and the experience might be a regrettable one.

As you well know the the image of a person that remains in our minds is usually the one from the last time we saw them. Ditto for their temperament, character and personality. Like you I would be curious but I would rather view from afar at first, check the turf and then decide to renew an old acquaintance or not. Fly on the wall sees all.

You don't need to provide a rejoiner Ken, I'm just glad that Sam & yourself were kind enough to respond :friends: , I feel that all too often that much of forum world is only ever interested in the 'mongering' side of this scene & pretty pictures, the downsides or side issues aren't usually given much more than a passing thought. I suppose I'm just one of these injustice types who like you can't help but ponder on this sort of stuff.

Overall I think Sam's right Ken, more often than not you really wouldn't want to meet many of these creatures 18yrs on, apart from what Sam has already mentioned they will in all probability be far more cynical than even we are. Has I said before, the picture's usually a pretty grim one with some jaundiced, tortured, poor old soul with a face that looks like melted candle wax.

I do however think it would make interesting reporting for book or journal, 'the wash ups story', I'd read it.

Anyway, the odd success story is out there, take the girl I'm currently pursuing, she's really going places & hopefully in years to come as society catches up (or grows up) there will be more people willing to walk together hand in hand through life, it's a nice thought. :)

I’m personally always looking for older GG’s & LB’s who are still in good condition, that’s my thang!.. I just love em’ & overall find the youngsters of very little interest other than for eye candy or maybe the quick ST.

However there are a lot of pitfalls in perusing them & I'd like to point out some of them, the GG’s predominantly just seem to get greedier, nastier & more cunning than their younger counterparts (the ole' Thai reverse logic) & overall apart from the small percentage of winners it’s a pretty sad story for the ladyboys, for a start they don’t see a later life for themselves, those that get taken on by someone & cared for in their older age are incredibly rare & that leaves the rest of them feeling rather insecure & there's nothing you can say or do to change that!

Very thoughtful and insightful post lung. I guess the answer is we just have to always be willing to stand up and say a kind word about ladyboys and Transgendered people whenever we hear the homophobes make ignorant statements so that one day...a ladyboy can do everything a regular girl or boy could do.

Peace out.

Anyway, the odd success story is out there, take the girl I'm currently pursuing, she's really going places & hopefully in years to come as society catches up (or grows up) there will be more people willing to walk together hand in hand through life, it's a nice thought. :)

I'm keeping my eyes open for the successes. I find older ones interesting and attractive in some cases. The non-p4p ones grow older too...they wind up somewhere...

For GG relationships I always liked the idea of dividing your age by 2 and then adding 7 for "age appropriate" Now that formula seems to be producing a much higher number than before. But older than 30 certainly works for me.

I would love to hear more about people who have had relationships with older ladyboys who never were, or no longer are, in the game.

Very thoughtful and insightful post lung. I guess the answer is we just have to always be willing to stand up and say a kind word about ladyboys and Transgendered people whenever we hear the homophobes make ignorant statements so that one day...a ladyboy can do everything a regular girl or boy could do.

I would love to hear more about people who have had relationships with older ladyboys who never were, or no longer are, in the game.

randiuno, that is such a fine sentiment I would like to see it as some kind of mission statement for our type of man. Of course like any sensible ratbag I shut up if the only alternative is a mouthful of knuckle. But whenever I can get a gentle sensible logical point across I always try to. I personally think that's one thing a forum such as this can reinforce and support: open tolerant understanding. (Unlike some other forums which shall remain nameless.)

RocketSquirrel I agree. It has crossed my mind more than once to begin a book on such a topic, collecting stories and tales. Difficult, but if achievable, the reward for effort would be worth it.

Randiuno - You will not be able to change the world by standing up against people who look down on transgenders and expand their narrow minds. In Thailand this subject becomes even more complicated since it ties into their religious believes, a LB became a LB due to events in a previous live. This again may explain some of the fatalism exhibited by ladyboys. I applaud you intent but what we can do is treat them the way we would like to be treated and not only as a sex object.

it's a subject and question that has perplexed me too about the older ones, even away from the p4p tourist areas I haven't seen any about, makes me think they just take out the bolt-ons (those that went that far), cut their hair and just transition into being a gay guy or even a straight guy.

• 8 years later...

A drunk transgender woman was arrested for allegedly stabbing her friend to death over 120 baht in liquor in Sattahip.

Satien Thammathong, 50, died at the scene of the March 20 stabbing on Sukhumvit Soi 13. A drunken and blood-smeared Supoj Krongthong, 43, was waiting for police when they arrived.

The suspect confessed she stuck a knife in Satien’s neck after he took two bottles of alcohol she had brought. Each bottle cost 60 baht.

Supoj told police that she used to be a young and beautiful ladyboy with a steady boyfriend, but he dumped her as she got older. Supoj fell into alcoholism and at one point ended up in the news for living on the side of the road in Sattahip.

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/transgender-woman-jailed-for-killing-friend-over-cheap-liquor-292252

• Like 1