Surprise Yourself

jeffs

New go go bar right on soi buakhao opposite the new hospital and Asia backpacker's , the bar has been mentioned on another thread but I think it deserves it's own . Nice outside area with a pool table as well as the private inside bar and seating , the bar has been open for ten days now opening times 2pm -2am not sure of prices yet as bar was just opening when I took the two photos. 

20180312_153157.jpg

20180312_123229.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Might give it a try next month. Staying in the area with a LB.

Although after my last experience with taking a LB friend to Baby Boom, I will tread a bit more carefully!!!

She seemed to resent my attention to another LB.

Don't know why?.

Edited by Woodie
spelling

A slight correction it is a lounge bar and not a GoGo bar. So no dancing on stages or poles. But like the nearby Baby Boom much mischief can take place inside.:biggrin:  Singha Light is 105 baht so the 100 baht barrier has been broken on Buakhao on beer. Very nice inside and large but gets a little smokey at times. Two nice rooms upstairs with a shower room just down the hall.

13 hours ago, globetrotter said:

Do they have couches and 'private' booths like Lita's? 

The seating is pretty much the same as the seating opposite the stage in Baby Boom. Except since there is no stage the seating is on both walls and the inside is 2x or more the size of Baby Boom. Plus much seating along a rail outside and the pool table is outside.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xyzzy said:

The seating is pretty much the same as the seating opposite the stage in Baby Boom. Except since there is no stage the seating is on both walls and the inside is 2x or more the size of Baby Boom. Plus much seating along a rail outside and the pool table is outside.

Kind of a  shame but i will just to drink more to chase away the shyness, seems to work at Baby boom

Forgot to mention there is a bar, the kind where you sit in bar stools,  in the back with seating for maybe 6-8. That is where the bar owner Kiki hangs out most of the time. There is also a little nook along on wall near the bar where almost all the rest of the bar patrons can't see you. But most everyone at the bar or behind the bar can see you.

11 hours ago, xyzzy said:

Forgot to mention there is a bar, the kind where you sit in bar stools,  in the back with seating for maybe 6-8. That is where the bar owner Kiki hangs out most of the time. There is also a little nook along on wall near the bar where almost all the rest of the bar patrons can't see you. But most everyone at the bar or behind the bar can see you.

Oh well,  more beer it will have to be then