Zero Baht Fares

Pdoggg

No-frills airline Thai Vietjet has launched an aggressive sales campaign, offering a zero-baht ticket to promote its new route from Bangkok to Krabi. The airline announced the promotion on Friday.

It gets better. VietJet has the sexiest flight attendants on the planet!

viet1.png

Please check it out using our Skyscanner link on ThailandTravel Fun. Using our links on Thailand Travel Fun helps defray the operational costs of LBR at no extra cost to you.  :hi:

Some more pics of the girls. Sorry guys no ladyboys.

viet2.jpg

viet3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

VietJet has a promo for 5 baht (does not include tax and surcharges) for flights booked Aug 1-5 for flights in Aug and Sept.

VietJet just launched a route from Swampy to Khon Kaen and had Buri Ram morlam superstar Ying Lee perform onboard.

yinglee.jpg 

This song brings back memories of my girl taking me and her friend to a club somewhere over near Third Rd. A large place with heaps of people there. They serve food and drinks.

Have a massive cast singing and dancing. Cant remember the name of the place.

The song here is just one of the 3000 sung that night, that all sound the same. Isaan music I think. The girls loved it by the way!!.

What got me was that there was no break for about 2 hours, just a change of band and singers. One group off and another on. Like dancers at a GoGo. You could not talk for the noise.