Streaming The Big Game

A little help required.  i found myself in a rather unpleasant situation.  I am outside of Bangkok for a few days.  Where I am I have had access to a channel that carried the NFL.  Well, they changed the package a bit and now I dont have access to the Super Bowl-double DOH!!!  My only hope is watching it over the net.  Any suggestions for a tech moron??

1 hour ago, ArchieBunker said:

A little help required.  i found myself in a rather unpleasant situation.  I am outside of Bangkok for a few days.  Where I am I have had access to a channel that carried the NFL.  Well, they changed the package a bit and now I dont have access to the Super Bowl-double DOH!!!  My only hope is watching it over the net.  Any suggestions for a tech moron??

I'm also a tech moron but here are some possibilities.

First, if the TV has Truevisions and if so see if channel 666 is part of the package.

Or get a VPN, maybe someplace with a free trial or cancellation after one month, so u can trick nbc.Com into thinking you are in the USA.  

Perhaps the closest Expat Upcountry Bar might be showing a replay later in the day.

Maybe when u get back to Bangkok a sports bar will show a replay.

Maybe someone will put the game on YouTube and u can watch before it is taken down.

Years back Lefty paid for some sort of stream, maybe NFL Game pass and I used to go over to his place to watch. Back then, stream tech is probably not as good as now so there were some problems.

I stayed up and watched what was a very good game (except for the result..see my avator ) until 4am, those continuous commercial breaks are bloody annoying though, but at a Cost of 30 second commercial7.7 million USD quite profitable for the TV station ( I suppose the Yank's have got used to it).........

Thankfully I streamed and watched it on BBC 1 (off my phone in bed) so no adverts and I didn't bother with Justin Timberpants either  :) 

The stream I mentioned above is the BBC1 stream. They have an English guy and three NFL players that analyze the action so far when the US goes to commercials. So it has no commercials. If you get the real US feed the commercials were part or the Superbowl experience in the past. A lot of new clever or funny commercials are made just to debut at the SB.