The Future of Ladyboy Loving

bumblebee

While I was chatting to a friend in Pattaya last year he said something interesting. He said "you know in a 100 years from now, this whole scene will be so accepted, and guys like us will be looked on as pioneers and maybe evening studied in university" A bit fanciful regarding the university part of course, but it got me thinking, how will this scene develop in the coming years.

No doubt it is becoming more popular, look at the growth in LB sites and forums catering to our tastes in the last few years. More guys are becoming aware of a side of their sexuality they perhaps had not considered before or had urges and now realise they are not the only ones.

Personally I think in Thailand and other countries in the region it will continue to mushroom with more of us becoming comfortable about being seen in public with LBs. Regarding the rest of the world, who knows.

Personally I will continue to keep my face blurred, don't want my grandchildren spitting out their coffee as they research their thesis and stumble across some old photos in the college archives. :D

• Upvote 2

Quite the thought provocking thread BB!

No doubt our scene is becoming more and more accepted every year as more guys give it a go. Not sure if guys like us will be considered pioneers, rather prominent ladyboys such as Nong Toom, beautiful boxer, will be the ones studied at uni. Mongers are never too popular with academia.

Blured faces, being in/out of the closet is a separate, distinct issue having as much to do with privacy as with sexuality. The Facebook generation may regret their cyberspace indscretions. B)

2111, the world will be different for sure. I hope that the tolerance trend of the 20th century continues. Ladyboy loving is a key component of my life and my pursuit of happiness and expect that future generations of ladyboys and ladyboy lovers will be more widely accepted. :)

I see no reason for the so called Facebook generation to regret any indiscretions. What is that anyway? Putting your real name and pic on FB and then have LBs on your friends list? That is only a problem if anyone is ashamed for family or straight friends to potentially know.

I'm too old and far past caring what anyone else thinks about my lifestyle choices.

Like Dr Seuss said, "be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind and those who mind, don't matter.

I see no reason for the so called Facebook generation to regret any indiscretions. What is that anyway? Putting your real name and pic on FB and then have LBs on your friends list? That is only a problem if anyone is ashamed for family or straight friends to potentially know.

I'm too old and far past caring what anyone else thinks about my lifestyle choices.

Like Dr Seuss said, "be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind and those who mind, don't matter.

Like you Lefty, I have friends and LBs in my friends list on FB, not a problem to me. Also I can control who sees those photos of me there, and anyway there is nothing incriminating. Posting my face on a public ladyboy forum is a different thing altogether. You just don't know what minds are gong to try to use it to cause problems.

Back to the subject of how this scene will be in future years. Well the forums are in a way the Dead Sea Scrolls for future LB admirers. The last decade has seen so much information posted online about all aspects of this lifestyle. This has never happened before, and thus what we are doing here is indeed pioneering work, laying the foundations of an online library/resource centre that will grow over the coming decades.

Food for thought indeed.

Well the forums are in a way the Dead Sea Scrolls for future LB admirers. The last decade has seen so much information posted online about all aspects of this lifestyle. This has never happened before, and thus what we are doing here is indeed pioneering work, laying the foundations of an online library/resource centre that will grow over the coming decades.

Now I see where you're coming from BB. I doubt Ladyboy review will be still around in 2111 but it gave me a rush throughout my whole body that it is possible that we will still be active long after all the founding members have pased on.

But I suppose the cache method of Google retrevial will make us live on and the forums will be a treasure trove for historians.

Bad on me for sidetracking into privacy issues; best to leave that for a different thread so as not to distract from this one.

All this got me to thinking so i googled Questionable Girls of Thailand Yahoo Group to look at my newbie posts for a chuckle. It seems after a Yahoo Group is defunct for awhile it can be registered under a new name and it was re-incarnated in 2006.

But just as DNA evidence is solving crimes from 40 years and carbon dating is invaluable to archeologists, there could be new methods of retrvial in the future.

A quote from the book written in 2111:

Curiously the pioneers of ladyboy loving had a huge interest in both football and what they refer to as monster tools.

Now I see where you're coming from BB. I doubt Ladyboy review will be still around in 2111 but it gave me a rush throughout my whole body that it is possible that we will still be active long after all the founding members have pased on.

Yes that's part of the main idea that I was trying to convey in the opening post, maybe it was not clearly stated. But it is quite a delicious thought, as you say, that we will live on as ground breaking frontiersmen of a new sexual awakening, one that will hopefully be accepted as more mainstream in the decades ahead.

Now we just need to establish who the celebrity ladyboy fan is, err that's another theory, sorry. :rolleyes:

When loving lbs becomes an accepted part of normal life, there is no way that most of us will get within 10 feet of the superstars.

Just enjoy it and dont tell anyone

That is 10 feet too close for me to an ego enhanced "superstar". :D Good to see you here also Janabiyah, hope you are keeping well.

Picture the scene. It is the year 2112 and it's the opening day of the transsexual Olympics, being held this year in Tehran. :rolleyes: During the opening ceremony, Miss Transexaul World, this year's title holder is from North Korea, is making the opening speech.

During the speech she mentions the origins of the idea of this wonderful event and thanks those who started it all off, over 100 years previous with a simple volleyball competition on Jomtiem beach in 2009. With that a banner unfolds from the roof....a portrait of Rossco, to resounding applause. :P

The first event would no doubt be the pole vault. :huh:

During the speech she mentions the origins of the idea of this wonderful event and thanks those who started it all off, over 100 years previous with a simple volleyball competition on Jomtiem beach in 2009. With that a banner unfolds from the roof....a portrait of Rossco, to resounding applause. :P

The volleyball competitions are a prime example of how one man's vision can make things happen. Hat's off to Khun Rossco for creating two spectacular events. :)

Certainly worthy of it's own thread.

That is 10 feet too close for me to an ego enhanced "superstar". :D Good to see you here also Janabiyah, hope you are keeping well.

Hi BB,

Thanks BB, really missing yourself, Lefty and PD and hope we all meet up again in 2011. Tiocfaidh ár lá. The volleyball thread you started brought back great memories, what a day (and night) that was.

Probably the nearest thing this side is the possibility of Leinster winning the Heineken cup, but it's a far second

post-98-007707300 1295733643.jpg

post-98-099557800 1295733659.jpg

post-98-045318200 1295733695.jpg

post-98-096552300 1295733718.jpg

Picture the scene. It is the year 2112 and it's the opening day of the transsexual Olympics, being held this year in Tehran. :rolleyes:

What I can picture is... BB in his souped up wheelchair, camera in one hand n bottle of baby-oil in other chasing LB runners... :lol:

post-103-075596900 1296039447.jpg

BB glad to see you here, my old gobshite mate, and i agree with stuff about facebook, i don't care if i got a few lb's as friends on there.

• 2 months later...

BumbleBee wrote in another thread:

Your tales are indeed very much appreciated JaiDee. I would argue that the popularity of LBs to the masses snowballed from around 2006 onwards. The period 2004 to 2006 were the years when those of us who were interested had limited resources to research our new found interest until we discovered the emerging forums.

Your good self was one of the main distributors of said information at that time. So in a way your tales from this time, and before as in the early 2000s are a bit like the pages of Genesis in the LB bible. :D

90 years from now JaiDee's archived tales and reports will be Chapter One of modern ladyboy history! :)

100 years from now 2111....

the number of marriages between ladyboys and men/women will finally overtake heterosexual marriages...

ladyboys gender realigment surgery will also include transplanting ovaries for srs ladyboys who want to have children....eggs donated from a female relative will be implanted ......

Every public building /government building will have to have 3rd sex toilets...

Italy will become the first country to vote in a TS prime minister ...

a miss world ladyboy contest will have replaced the traditional miss world contest,which faced too much opposition from feminist groups....

Penile transplant surgery will be perfected,and ladyboys with huge cocks can auction them off to the highest bidder before their SRS surgery ....

Most fashion shows and top models will be ladyboys..as clothing will take on a uniform androgynous look

"History of sexuality" students at Cambridge University will study Ladyboy review and other forum archives and laugh at the "are ladyboys gay men in disguise " threads

Finally.....

The reigning king of UK,King Elvis the 2nd...will have to abdicate after revealing his Queen is actually a pre-op ladyboy from Pattaya.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Clever post Willie! :clapping:

I think some of these things will happen. It's only a matter a time before there's a supermodel ladyboy. Or perhaps a performer who's a helluva lot better looking than RuPaul.

As far as the ovaries, if we can put on man on the Moon and clone sheep, within the next 100 years there will certainly be a human cloned and a ladyboy delivering a baby is not so far fetched. Think that will happen before King elvis II takes the throne in England.