Miss Transsexual Australia International Jan 27, 2018 St. Kilda Town Hall

• 3 weeks later...

this is bullshit, from the pictures I saw it's a DRAG QUEEN SHOW. Plain and simple. Defamatory to most TS I would think. Certainly what you would find in most campy gay club "shows", the low end ones at that. That one working on a double chin I would not let my dog fuck. The top 2 have 3 times the votes for obvious reasons. Were Devine in his prime HE could run in this.

There are 2 contests being held - one is Miss Transsexual Australian International - and I can assure you that Nam is NOT a drag queen and that is the contest she is participating in.

The other contest is Miss Gay Australia International (which is featured as the first poll), and of course these are drag queens/female impersonators.

Scroll further down the page and you will see the poll for the Miss Transsexual Australian International Contest.

• Like 1

ahhhhh, good lord that's a relief, thought the boys in Oz were lacking for a minute there. MUCH MUCH better looking girls and I don't get the comments that the Thai one is the only hottie, most are, the third most popular woulda been my vote. Just do NOT GET the Indian one pulling in ten times the votes, gotta be she rigged it. Least attractive of the lot if you ask me.

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2018 at 5:30 AM, rxpharm said:

For any board members in Australia, this is a great chance to see some beautiful ts!

The Thai representative, Nam (Nisrat Kidhathong) was one of the superstars at Alcazar Cabaret for several years, and also did well in some Thai beauty contests

She is lovely, she has my vote. 

• 2 weeks later...