2017 Highs & Lows

bumblebee

We had a similar thread last year, so why not go again for 2017.  Personally it has been a fairly quiet year for me. I guess the high would be my trip back to Los last January after two years away.  Fortunately there were quite a few guys I wanted to catch up with in Pattaya at the same time, good timing.  No particular lows come to mind, all the people close to me managed to make it to the end of the year in one piece.

Having thought about it, although it wasn't a 'high' it did cheer me up when Theresa May called a General Election to get an unassailable Government majority for the Conservative Party, only to lose the majority she had, and end up with a minority Government.

Hopefully 2018 will be even better and the Conservatives will be out of Government completely. 

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

oh just close your eyes and get over it :P

my high was leaving a rat infested (millennials took over my neighborhood as us oldies died, live bands in back yards, general fuck you attitude) then one of em approached me to buy my house.  I sold and moved 28 miles south to a quiet little shrimping town a mile or so from the Gulf of Mexico.  Now have the best neighbors I ever had, Cambodian family :)

and off to LOS (smirks?) I went. In October.  Asked by a friend when I was coming back I replied, "when I get tired of rice". For once I am going where *I* want to go WHEN I want to go and LEAVING when *I* want to.

I think the low of 2017 will be when I have to return to my lil town in 2018.

• Like 1