ladyboy massage

nightowl

Welcome to the Forum NightOwl! :hi:

ZaZa Massage on Soi Chaiyapoon is the only all ladyboy massage shop in Pattaya and is highly recommended.

Soi Chaiyapoon and Soi Honey have lots of massage shops, quite a few ladyboys, and many of the shops are open late.

In Jomtien, your best bet is to walk past the shops on Soi 6, there always seem to have a few ladyboys there.

Sorry, I don't have a specific recommendation for a well hung ladyboy that will oil you up. But I am sure you will stumble upon one!

• Upvote 1

I had a massage at Zaza recently. Started as usual on legs and back, but not so much focus on rear cheeks. After I turned over, I received some kind of pressure massage on upper thighs close to the groin. This was followed by a hand job while i was simultaneously finger fucked in my ass. Think her name is Jiet, anyway this lady is a real pro and was apparently able to find my prostate. I have never tried this before, but certainly will again. Despite a couple of large Chang and a few G&T I was in kingdom cum in in just minutes. Highly recommended from my end (no pun intended). Just go for it girls.:girl_devil::drinks: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2