KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

You should take her for a coffee again bbg!

Sunny is okay QG... she hang's around in BIg Al's hotel around the corner, practicing her swimming in the indoor pool. So she's keeping occupied out of the Katty.

Mind is the one suffering really, just sitting around most days, sometimes like this morning just wandering around markets for food. If she  could read English i'd get her a subscription to the Pattaya Mail...........

also just to let all know, i spoke to the lovely Emmy yesterday... she's fine in a bemused sort of way, wondering what's happening in the world. but while the bar is closed looking after her mum.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Another fairy story?! :bbq:  Perhaps Nuanchan is related to poor Nid! :biggrin:

https://www.pattayamail.com/featured/pattaya-bar-girls-set-up-a-mini-business-to-ride-out-crisis-299196

dunno QG cause i'm not going to read it... would it be about 3 or 4 bar girls who have got hold of a BBQ and are cooking the same sort of things that every mobile mo-bike seller does? just a guess from me because the same story [i think] was announced somewhere else about 4 days ago.

but while you are here QG...i need your advice. Not to do with your expertise with Covid...but really i'm worried QG. ...... Hong Kong A2 '68.... when that first appeared my brother hid in his attic for protection from the virus... in those days it was called 'stupidity ' though, not social distancing.

Problem is that he got so scared he still won't come out 50 years later. i'm hearing that they are planning on knocking the house down to make room for something. What can i do to help him? should i suggest he moves into the basement?

He's become a bit obsessed QG... hard to talk to, all he mutters is  "16th Wave, 16th Wave is coming...."##

have you got a spare room in your place? you two would get on well......

please advise.

## sorry people...i'm not trying to start another buzzword... 'lockdown' ... ''social distancing' are here to stay...2nd wave isn't far behind as another buzzword....  please don't start using 16th Wave too. well, not until the tele 'experts' start ....

• Like 1

i don't remember really Seven,  Just another flu virus i think, but without the mass panic of recent days, people just got on with their lives and the flu came and went like they always do. The way of the world. Thank god the so-called experts were few and far between back then. And QG didn't have internet access to the pattaya mail! :hi:

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

dunno QG cause i'm not going to read it... would it be about 3 or 4 bar girls who have got hold of a BBQ and are cooking the same sort of things that every mobile mo-bike seller does? just a guess from me because the same story [i think] was announced somewhere else about 4 days ago.

but while you are here QG...i need your advice. Not to do with your expertise with Covid...but really i'm worried QG. ...... Hong Kong A2 '68.... when that first appeared my brother hid in his attic for protection from the virus... in those days it was called 'stupidity ' though, not social distancing.

Problem is that he got so scared he still won't come out 50 years later. i'm hearing that they are planning on knocking the house down to make room for something. What can i do to help him? should i suggest he moves into the basement?

He's become a bit obsessed QG... hard to talk to, all he mutters is  "16th Wave, 16th Wave is coming...."##

have you got a spare room in your place? you two would get on well......

please advise.

## sorry people...i'm not trying to start another buzzword... 'lockdown' ... ''social distancing' are here to stay...2nd wave isn't far behind as another buzzword....  please don't start using 16th Wave too. well, not until the tele 'experts' start ....

I have a couple of words that might turn out to be popular. What about "moving forward". Do they sound usable?. We should pass it on to the politicians and news readers.

Another one could be 'like". How does that sound?. The younger ones might up for that one?. The only problem with that is that they might use it after every 3rd or 4th word!.

2 hours ago, seven said:

My aunt won't stop talk about the HK flu these days.I cant remember it. Was it this bad?

It was the worst one I have had. Could barely make it from the bed to the toilet.

• 2 weeks later...

time for another update... Emmy, Sunny and Mind all fine. Moon and Sara down in the Soi Buck area both fine, Tiger back home in wherever, fine too. Teya fine.

Bell and Farah fine. both chatting daily to mind and sunny in the Katty.

Quinn fine... BBG fine... 

QG fine, eagerly awaiting the latest edition of the Pattaya Mail..........

BB fine but out of Guinness...

PD fine.. but still sweating over AnnaB......

life goes on.

and anyone who knows my old mate Nok down in soi Buck...she's fine too, says hello to all who know her..

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

time for another update... Emmy, Sunny and Mind all fine. Moon and Sara down in the Soi Buck area both fine, Tiger back home in wherever, fine too. Teya fine.

Bell and Farah fine. both chatting daily to mind and sunny in the Katty.

Quinn fine... BBG fine... 

QG fine, eagerly awaiting the latest edition of the Pattaya Mail..........

PD fine.. but still sweating over AnnaB......

life goes on.

and anyone who knows my old mate Nok down in soi Buck...she's fine too, says hello to all who know her..

It's funny. Was just thinking about Nok the other day. She is a bit different that girl.

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

I moved on to cider after the Arthur juice ran out.  But would love one or two nights a week with you fine gents in the K bar shooting the breeze and righting the world ...:drinks:

21 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

I moved on to cider after the Arthur juice ran out.  But would love one or two nights a week with you fine gents in the K bar shooting the breeze and righting the world ...:drinks:

you just want to see Teya!

mmmm ...  cider sounds good too. Strangely enough i was in Simple Simons this afternoon, there was a big advert on the wall for cider but they wouldn't sell.

too late to right the world i think, world's gone wrong.

sorry to say but Sunny seems pretty definite about going to Bangkok for some time, we shall see in the next few days.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

I moved on to cider after the Arthur juice ran out. 

After reading you had a shed full of Guinness I started wanting some. I haven't been able to register for online supermarket ordering and delivery for 7 weeks, but finally managed to register and order a couple of days ago. I got delivery today of essentials including Guinness, Stella Artois, Merlot and Chardonnay. Oh and some food too! B)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I got delivery today of essentials including Guinness, Stella Artois, Merlot and Chardonnay. Oh and some food too! B)

The Guinness cans I tried tasted as good as in a bar, the widget technology has really come on over the years.