KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

okay...... Katty Kitten Korona update! thought i'd better do one before QG finds some newspaper report........

Sunny and Mind are fine, both staying in the Katty Guesthouse.

Teya is fine but still stuck at her parents unable to get back. Emmy is good.

Bell, who i bumped into in Jomtien yesterday is fine too..

all others are all over thailand and seemingly okay.

As for the Katty  BM supporters, i hope that you are all good.

Have heard that QG is trying his new outfit for when he gets back to Jomty in january. He's looking good, here's a photo he has just sent me. green is definitely your colour QG!

images (1).jpg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

okay...... Katty Kitten Korona update! thought i'd better do one before QG finds some newspaper report........

Sunny and Mind are fine, both staying in the Katty Guesthouse.

Teya is fine but still stuck at her parents unable to get back. Emmy is good.

Bell, who i bumped into in Jomtien yesterday is fine too..

all others are all over thailand and seemingly okay.

As for the Katty  BM supporters, i hope that you are all good.

Have heard that QG is trying his new outfit for when he gets back to Jomty in january. He's looking good, here's a photo he has just sent me. green is definitely your colour QG!

images (1).jpg

Good to hear that the girls are ok. I have thought about how Emmy is getting on. Cannot be easy for her with rent due etc.. One of many.

Hope yoos regulars there are ok too?.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I see you still haven't cut your hair bbg! :biggrin:

QG... you have to understand that in this age of dodgy celebrities it's sadly important for people to meet real celebrities, a bit of a highlight in their lives can i say? Especially in these times of strife and turmoil.

therefore Quinn and i have come to understand that when we are daily mistaken for Robert Plant and Jimmy Page [he's the white haired one] we are actually doing people favours and all it costs us is an autograph.

and besides, we get loads of free drinks... and i save on haircut costs.

• Like 2

On 4/16/2020 at 4:28 AM, blind boy grunt said:

images (1).jpg

It will protect me against secondary smoking! :good:

Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 08.27.08 - Edited.png

10 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

QG... you have to understand that in this age of dodgy celebrities it's sadly important for people to meet real celebrities, a bit of a highlight in their lives can i say? Especially in these times of strife and turmoil.

therefore Quinn and i have come to understand that when we are daily mistaken for Robert Plant and Jimmy Page [he's the white haired one] we are actually doing people favours and all it costs us is an autograph.

and besides, we get loads of free drinks... and i save on haircut costs.

Illusions of grandeur Page and Plant

more like Compo and Clegg or Nora Batty & Les Dawson

:yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EmmyKattybar said:

Hello everybody, i am sorry that my bar is closed until things improve, and i hope that you are all well and safe
Take care yourself
love Emmy.

You to Emmy 

All the best to you and your girls

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 4:03 PM, EmmyKattybar said:

Hello everybody, i am sorry that my bar is closed until things improve, and i hope that you are all well and safe
Take care yourself
love Emmy.

You will get past this period and it will get better or you and the girls. Hope I can once again join you in the bar when life gets back to some sort of normality.

If we can get the material I would like to redo the baize on your pool table as a freebie. (As long as Teya helps)!.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:06 PM, Woodie said:

If we can get the material I would like to redo the baize on your pool table as a freebie. (As long as Teya helps)!.

if you do Woodie,  please save me a piece, after all the things i've seen happen on that pool table, none of them anything to do with pool... i can add to my collection of Katty artifacts. the baize can go in my china cabinet next to the famous AnnaB bottle of Leo and Sunny's shorts.  Please don't mention my collection to LurSaluces if he ever finds that someone has pinched the seat from his motorbike though...

4 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

if you do Woodie,  please save me a piece, after all the things i've seen happen on that pool table, none of them anything to do with pool... i can add to my collection of Katty artifacts. the baize can go in my china cabinet next to the famous AnnaB bottle of Leo and Sunny's shorts.  Please don't mention my collection to LurSaluces if he ever finds that someone has pinched the seat from his motorbike though...

Haha, dont think I will be in contact with whats his name. Good photographer but not my cup of tea!.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Have you not retrieved Annabelle's shoe yet ?

q.jpg

• Like 2