KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

You could be right. Like when lbs say they will be getting a job in a specific lb bar. It might be that they would like to get a job there, not that they have actually been offered a job there.

But I think that is more a language thing than a Thai trait.

But like you I hope things work out for Sunny. At least she has family and friends in Bangkok.

This means that Mind will be more isolated though.

• Like 1

Yes [mind]... poor kid  was looking a bit bored today... don't know if it was daily natural boredom or because she was talking to me and Quinn...sorry...Quinn and I...

She just wants to go home. Now Sunny is leaving, Mind was saying that she will look for another room,  think she said that anyway because she was speaking through one of those daft masks. For all i really understood she might have been giving the latest up to date report from the Pattaya Mail.... something about the Argies invading The Falklands perhaps.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 8:20 AM, blind boy grunt said:

my god QG...she's taking the whole bar with her!i've been here in thailand 15 years and could get all my stuff in the one red bag with room left over... i'd better phone Big Alain and  recommend that he gets 2 taxis.

It's ok. A friend has taken most ofSunny's bags to Bangkok. Only one left to take in taxi.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quietguy said:

It's ok. A friend has taken most ofSunny's bags to Bangkok. Only one left to take in taxi.

you just beat me to it QG ! i saw Sunny as i was wandering around earlier. You certainly have your finger on the pulse of world news....!

but here's the latest from SunnyWorld .com [of course this may change.....]  Now... forget Big C or 7-11...she intends to come back to Katty when it reopens.

But don't anyone shout at me if she suddenly announces tomorrow that she's joining the army or perhaps becoming an Astronaut or whatever....

and  ... here's another but more definite goody....... i was also talking to Teya this p.m by the magic of a jibby-jabby camera thing. She's looking great...well the bit that wasn't stuck behind a mask was that is.

and she told me that 100% she is coming back to Katty on the 15th June, assuming the bars reopen then that is. If they don't she'll probably wait until they do. But whichever she is 100% returning on what date that they do open..

that is great news.

and Duke.... your'e behind the times! you can only wear a white hoody shirt in jomtien if you're Russian... ! Not that i've seen a Russian for 2 months...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

here's another but more definite goody....... i was also talking to Teya this p.m by the magic of a jibby-jabby camera thing. She's looking great...well the bit that wasn't stuck behind a mask was that is.

and she told me that 100% she is coming back to Katty on the 15th June, assuming the bars reopen then that is. If they don't she'll probably wait until they do. But whichever she is 100% returning on what date that they do open..

that is great news.

Defo great news as IMO Teya sets the tone for the bar.  It wouldn't be the same without her.  I can't think of any other bar where one ladyboy makes such a difference.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

From her fb page it seems she wants to go on a beautician course!

with the experience she's gained recently she should start her own removals business.

Maybe we should have a 'what will Sunny do next?' competition....

No QG no! she's definitely not planning on starting a local newspaper......not today anyway... but tomorrow?...

• Like 1

• Ladyboys

Hello everyone
I have something to inform. Now my hotel is open for service. Rooms can be booked via the agoda.com website and booking.com or you can walk in to the hotel directly.

This is link to booked Katty room for rent

Katty Room For Rent On Agoda

Katty Room For Rent ON Booking.com

Happy to serve everyone.
 The bar is still closed. But when can it be opened I will hurry to notify everyone again.
Thank you very much
 P.S. On June 15, Teya will definitely return to work with me again. She told me that today.
And Sunny will go to Bangkok for a month and will definitely come back to work with me as well.

Emmy boss.

FB_IMG_1565974928758.jpg

IMG_25620816_232720.JPG

FB_IMG_1565974937339.jpg

FB_IMG_1565974905177.jpg

IMG_25620814_122452.JPG

• Like 7

• Ladyboys
1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

WOW! That is great news Emmy! I hope to be able to come back in January/February. Maybe earlier if situation allows. :biggrin:

Yes, Quietguy. I still hear the news that The bar business may be can open next month.
If in June no more Covid-19 patients. That is very good. lol

• Like 3

18 hours ago, EmmyKattybar said:

But when can it be opened I will hurry to notify everyone again.
Thank you very much
 P.S. On June 15, Teya will definitely return to work with me again. She told me that today.

Good news Emmy!   Looking forward to having a few beers!     :drinks: 

• Like 1

well QG, who know's with Sunny!? with both Emmy and Teya, what you read is what you get... but Sunny... she's a bit like trying to do The Times cryptic crossword!

i wait agog for the latest installment... 

Mind? haven't seen her about for a couple of days, but then again haven't been down Soi 4 other than for a few minutes yesterday.

for info of anyone interested, i had a walk around the soi Buck area this lunchtime, Soi Buck market was busy [ish], Soi Buck itself quiet but it was early. Just happened to notice [as you do] that quite a few massage places have re-opened on Buck and Soi Zaza too. Not only legit places but also some dodgy's too. Also wandered down Soi Nokky-Nok for a chat with her but her little street was packed with people queuing for free food

had to sign in at a couple of 7-11s... so today i'm  being 'Quinn Quietguy'. Tomorrow who knows? Bobby Bumblebee perhaps.

and before anyone yells 'irresponsible' tough titty, it's bullshit. I don't give a phone number either... i don't want 7-11 phoning me with promotional offers in 3 months, assuming we are not suffering 5th Wave then that is.....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

Sunny... she's a bit like trying to do The Times cryptic crossword!

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

and before anyone yells 'irresponsible' tough titty,

BBG comes to the aid of Sunny in distress on his trusty bike!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Not only legit places but also some dodgy's too.

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

and before anyone yells 'irresponsible' tough titty, it's bullshit.

Horrible. How dare you? I bet you had a dodgy massage and not telling us here. I hope you wore your facemask:biggrin: