KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

7 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Sunny says she has lost weight since bar closed.

Yes. I made a comment when this thing started, that one good thing to come out of it may be a return of the Thais to their pre western food body shape.

• Ladyboys

Hello everyone
How are you? I hope everyone is fine.
Me and the Katty bar girls is fine.
Now I am back at home. To take care of my mom in Sattahip
 I waited to open the Katty bar once when my government allowed it to open. I will open immediately.
  Thank you to everyone who still thinks of us, especially Blind boy grunt, Quietguy, Bumblebee, and others who still come here. To talk about the Katty bar, I am very happy and grateful.
  I promise I'll come back Certainly again, though how difficult it is
Whatever

PS. My mom Beautiful or not? lol
Thank you everyone again
Emmy

IMG_20200526_1.jpg

IMG_20200526_2.jpg

• Like 7

well sadly it looks as though [but of course it may change] that Sunny will be heading off to Bangkok on June 1st. It seems that she can get her old job back at Big C

Her mum and brother are both staying in BKK too. Sunny will travel there in a taxi that Big Alain is taking to the airport because he flies to Amsterdam that evening, which is not actually where he wants to be because he lives on the French coast. But it's the only way he can get to anywhere near home..

Probably a wise decision by Sunny, at least she'll get a regular wage to see her through the hard times ahead. 

she is already planning her return to Jomty in Nov/Dec... but we shall see.

Hopefully she'll be back one day. top Lady our Sunny.

Down to you now QG and BB to keep us informed of what she's up to from her facebook posts!

wish her well guys.

• Like 5

I wish her well. It's good she seems to have already arranged to get her former job back. It will keep her going in these difficult times, better than the precarious living which is all that's available in Jomtien/Patts at the moment.

Good for Big Al to take her there.

Good luck Sunny, maybe we will meet again!

On 5/29/2020 at 8:20 AM, blind boy grunt said:

my god QG...she's taking the whole bar with her!

i've been here in thailand 15 years and could get all my stuff in the one red bag with room left over... i'd better phone Big Alain and  recommend that he gets 2 taxis.

On 5/29/2020 at 9:07 AM, Quietguy said:

Or a van! :biggrin:

Or maybe a lorry! Sunny hasn't finished packing, still at it now! And she has yet to start on her cosmetics and make up! :biggrin:

Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 09.25.02 - Edited.png

• Like 2

On 5/28/2020 at 1:43 PM, blind boy grunt said:

Sunny will be heading off to Bangkok on June 1st. It seems that she can get her old job back at Big C

On 5/28/2020 at 5:00 PM, Quietguy said:

It's good she seems to have already arranged to get her former job back. It will keep her going in these difficult times, better than the precarious living which is all that's available in Jomtien/Patts at the moment.

On 5/29/2020 at 9:50 AM, Jimmy Cargopants said:

This is better (a job) 

Sunny says she doesn't know if she will get job at Big C  when she returns to Bangkok. She will have to find out if there are vacancies and make an application if there are.

Might not be possible as I'd guess getting any job will be difficult as there will be lots of people laid off from tourism and associated employment looking for work.

I hope she is able to find work. Keep your fingers crossed for her guys!

• Like 3

Sunny says she doesn't know if she will get job at Big C 

my god... as jimmy C said 'things develop quickly in Sunny world'..we get different stories.. think your latest update may be more realistic though.

there was also talk about 7-11, but thai's always talk about a job being available there...but maybe not so easy at the moment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

my god... as jimmy C said 'things develop quickly in Sunny world'..we get different stories.. think your latest update may be more realistic though.

I think it's probably the language barrier and misunderstanding. But I talked to Sunny online for a while and I'm sure that my understanding is correct.

• Like 1

i don't doubt your update QG...  bang on i suspect.  Not so much the language barrier, both Alain and I were discussing things with her seriously and she understood well, and definitely stated that she was going to work in Big C...100%. She even showed us on a map on her jibby-jabby phone exactly where the Store is... Soi 47 sukhumvit  if i recall correctly.

it's more likely that like thai's do... in her head she had been thinking about it so it became definite truth. Not criticising there...it's a thai trait is all.

worrying though, let's just hope that her plans work out okay.

If i see her tomorrow i'll let you know what she says. Didn't see her today.

• Like 2