KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

a few months ago she was moving to Bangkok to work in the C.I.B whatever that is.

a week ago she was moving to a unnamed bar on soi Buck at the end of the month...

she's just bored is all...

it wouldn't be the same without Sunny...even the new suntanned sunny... she's in the sea swimming every day.....

your'e not putting the frighteners on her with all your corona crap are you QG?

• Like 1

it's actually Mind that i feel sorry for. She's sat outside the Katty all day with nothing to do, as she is living there. She really wants to go home because she worries about her family, unfortunately home is in Laos. So no chance at the moment. I'd invite her around to Grunt mansions if i could but can't  because the condo cleaner would be straight on to my missus!

pattaya is a small village folks.

any of you locals if you are in jomty...go and say hello to her...you can't buy her a drink as such.. but she does like a soda from the coffee shop down the way. you may also maybe see sunny around . Katty isn't open of course, but no problem stopping for a chat.

• Like 3

You know, I read the comments by qg and bbg, and behind those comments are stories and I dont know how to take them. Mind wants to go home but cant. Who knows how her money situation is?. Sunny says she wants to go home to start a new life.That might be a toss up between leading a more peaceful life, but without a lot of money and staying in Pattaya hoping that things will pickup. There must be many in the same situation.

Who would have guessed 2 months ago that we would have this whole shitfight scenario?.

My girl is home in Laos and bored as hell!. I cant get to see her either in her home town or Pattaya until airlines are flying again. Bastard!.

In balance it is not the most important thing right now I guess. We all have to make some money at this time, so we can make things happen when we do return to some sort of normality.

How is Emmy bbg?. Say hi for me.

i dunno about Minds money situation, but a bit irrelevant anyway at the moment... she can't get home even if she has the money to go. She's pretty cool but just worried about her mum and family.

don't read too much into Sunny's philosophical musings... i'm not sure she knows what she's writing!

would hate to see her leave.. but people move on. knowing Sunny she'd be bored out of her brain in Chiang Rai after a week.

Emmy is fine Woodie. Haven't seen her for a while as she is at home looking after her mum until things kick off again. I speak to her by email and phone, she and mum are doing okay.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

i dunno about Minds money situation, but a bit irrelevant anyway at the moment... she can't get home even if she has the money to go. She's pretty cool but just worried about her mum and family.

don't read too much into Sunny's philosophical musings... i'm not sure she knows what she's writing!

would hate to see her leave.. but people move on. knowing Sunny she'd be bored out of her brain in Chiang Rai after a week.

Emmy is fine Woodie. Haven't seen her for a while as she is at home looking after her mum until things kick off again. I speak to her by email and phone, she and mum are doing okay.

Good to hear things are well and all are good and fit (Sunny looks very fit in last photo) - it is not easy for the girls who did not get home or who had hoped the pickings would be good when most of the others left.

My friend Tong, just got home a few days before the total ban and is not coming back, she will open a hairdressing saloon in the next village.

I wonder how many, now they are home and into village life will stay put?

Grunt - You have a better half - unbelievable amazed gobsmacked WOW :crazy::aggressive::imNotWorthy:

Finally I only just found this :crazy::crazy: I am sure it a Grunt look alike

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Annat said:

Grunt - You have a better half - unbelievable amazed gobsmacked WOW :crazy::aggressive::imNotWorthy:

Finally I only just found this :crazy::crazy: I am sure it a Grunt look alike

BBG is something of a dark horse. This is Mrs Grunt - as we can see, there's a startling physical resemblance!

sexy asian woman.jpg

Sorry for the threadf*ckery

On 4/24/2020 at 11:05 PM, Pdoggg said:

So Jomtien is letting people on the beach and in the ocean?

yes, it seems that the police don't worry too much about  sunbathing and swimming as long as it's not too crowded, i.e the individuals dotted around in the day time aren't getting hassled. it seems to be groups which are mainly thai that get moved on. No harm in individuals sitting 50 yards apart on a beach. Certainly not crowds of people on the beach...i see maybe 20-30 in the 3 kilometres of beach road i  go along ...actually sunbathing that is. . 

Evenings it's a different story. Police patroling the beach with torches.

And Jimmy... how did you get that picture of my Missus? did i give it to you? i should say that that one was taken before she had her boob job.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

All good to hear.

16 hours ago, Quinn said:

Great to see her - but doesn't look very relaxed to me!  555555

11 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Think someone might have just shown her your Cabbage Patch doll thingy Quinn......

Teya sets off for Jomtien to give Quinn a slap! :biggrin:

• Like 2