KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

10 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

That's what I thought. Probably taken by Sunny. What with the 'station' pic she seems to have a good eye for positioning and taking pics.

jeez! because you managed to take one dodgy photo in january with your lucky bag special.. you're an expert now!:yes:

whatever, teya looks gorgeous.

CORONA UPDATE !!!

saw them last night...SUNNY and MIND are fine . Happily demolishing a couple of those big grilled fish things ..Sunny assured me it was actually breakfast..... i'm unsure if she meant yesterdays or today's.

and Teya messaged me at 6 a.m this morning...thanks teya! she's fine too. relax boys.... the world keeps turning....

• Like 5

Gents.

After much heart-searching, prayer, contemplation, talking to god, pondering, and lots of other things.

I have decided that a man has to stand tall, sit straight in the saddle, shoot from the hip, not bend the knee, say what he gotta say, do what he gotta do, and lots of other things.

Therefore, i'm announcing that as there are lord knows how many topics about Corona Virus, and i'm totally pissed off with it all... so from this post onwards and because i have godly modly powers.....

THE KATTY BAR KLUB IS FROM HENCEFORWARD A  C. F. Z........ CORONA FREE ZONE.

Any posts here mentioning, referring to, alluding to - the virus - will be nuked, hidden, sent into the twilight zone, wiped out, terminated with extreme prejudice.

Time to get on with the good things in life. should god forbid anything happen to Emmy or the Kittens, i'll of course let you know.

the world still turns and we soldier on 

:good:

keep smilin'

KattyBar-19.jpg

• Like 3

hey Grunt you getting awefully bossy

anyone would think you were a moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or are u trying for the role of the new Victor Meldrew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More a pertinent question will Emmy be able to see the bar through these troubled times

I just love Katty bar but am fearful this will be all to much strain on Emmy's purse

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Correct. I don't know who took it, but seems to be in a hotel room. 

Looking at the decor, I think it might be the Now Hotel, which I think is on the corner of Soi 11 or 12 Jomtien Beach.

Dont ask me how I know!.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 5:59 PM, Woodie said:

Looking at the decor, I think it might be the Now Hotel, which I think is on the corner of Soi 11 or 12 Jomtien Beach.

Dont ask me how I know!.

wasn't woodie. my suspicions were confirmed when i saw the photographer sitting in a coffee shop  on jomty soi 4 recently, with the same backpack as appears in the Sunny photo over his shoulder !

well done big Al... nice photo.

and by the way NaughtyNik...welcome to the Katty Klub. thanks.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

wasn't woodie. my suspicions were confirmed when i saw the photographer sitting in a coffee shop  on jomty soi 4 recently, with the same backpack as appears in the Sunny photo over his shoulder !

well done big Al... nice photo.

and by the way NaughtyNik...welcome to the Katty Klub. thanks.

Its ok, was not saying it was me that took the photo. I happened to stay in the Now a few years ago. All concrete walls and wood floors. My fili gf at the time lived just around the corner. Have to add that the 2 girls at the check in were 2 of the surliest I have come across in all my travels!. Absolute horror show. Matched only by one at the Zing Hotel!.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Woodie said:

Its ok, was not saying it was me that took the photo. I happened to stay in the Now a few years ago. All concrete walls and wood floors. My fili gf at the time lived just around the corner. Have to add that the 2 girls at the check in were 2 of the surliest I have come across in all my travels!. Absolute horror show. Matched only by one at the Zing Hotel!.

acqua hotel pattaya

• Like 3