KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

On 3/12/2020 at 8:47 PM, ArchieBunker said:

It is me or does she have a faring look about her??  She’s looking good I can attest to that!!

I said that a ways back.  Don't look Thai at all to me, I was wondering if she's farang Thai blend. Maybe her Moms is Russian?

don't worry BB, they love pom pooie :)  (my ladyboy serves me breakie big enough for 3). DO NOT eat ALL they give you. You know, they do that...eat some put aside for later under the basket cover. Snack a bit, go back to what they were doin.  It's a fact that given the option to serve ones self and a large plate you will over do it.  Saw this in a vid the other day. He stopped the group, saying OH I messed up, that stuff is cold, let me get the hot meal. Came back with it and the plates were half the size, again they served themselves how much they wanted. BAM, compared to the first they'd taken MUCH less.  Oh, and if you THINK you want more, takes a while for the mind to register it's had enough, specially if it's tasting good. Also...but clothing made with spandex hahahahaha

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

I said that a ways back.  Don't look Thai at all to me, I was wondering if she's farang Thai blend. Maybe her Moms is Russian?

Hi JSG, welcome to the Katty Klub.

Sunny? no, no foreign blood unless her mum is keeping very quiet about it...... Sunny is as Thai as Thai can be. Part of the foreign look is probably because as with some from the Chiang Rai area, she has very pale skin. spot the difference between Chiang Rai Sunny and Isaan Tiger...

KattyBar-190774.thumb.jpg.cc0a83821f69750396a9295ead3a0554.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

Hi JSG, welcome to the Katty Klub.

Sunny? no, no foreign blood unless her mum is keeping very quiet about it...... Sunny is as Thai as Thai can be. Part of the foreign look is probably because as with some from the Chiang Rai area, she has very pale skin. spot the difference between Chiang Rai Sunny and Isaan Tiger...

KattyBar-190774.thumb.jpg.cc0a83821f69750396a9295ead3a0554.jpg

Whats Pook about to do down there??.

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Our Sunny is becoming a bit of a Philosopher! Jimmy Cargo...have you been discussing existentialism with her recently?

I'm the existentialist. Sunny says that's old hat and favours a more robust combination of dialectic materialism and post structuralism. We argue about that :fool:.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Sunny is stuck in Jomtien. She says it's too hot and there is nothing to do at night, and she's living on packet noodles.

Teya has gone home to mum.

I don't think this is inappropriate as the bar has closed... Sunny's TF - https://www.thaifriendly.com/Sunnt

Told me she "some day" picks up the occasional customer from it. My impression is she's just managing to keep her head above water. Tough times for the girls indeed...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Sunny is stuck in Jomtien. She says it's too hot and there is nothing to do at night, and she's living on packet noodles.

Teya has gone home to mum.

don't read too much in to Teya going home...she was always planning to at the end of March for a holiday to see mum.

i'm living on noodles too! Sunny can always come and stay with me......... i promise i wouldn't announce it...........

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

don't read too much in to Teya going home...she was always planning to at the end of March for a holiday to see mum.

i'm living on noodles too! Sunny can always come and stay with me......... i promise i wouldn't announce it...........

You would have all the Sunny sponsors like me go into a melt down if you did that !! (*joke*)

59 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Yes, but she will probably stay there now until things pick up in Jomtien again.

A pic of Teya to remind us of her

Screenshot 2020-03-29 at 12.44.54 - Edited.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

Sunny was supposed to be going back to Chang Rai at end of March for Army inspection but that has been postponed indefinitely.

1 minute ago, bumblebee said:

Not guilty, it looks more like a camera phone shot judging by the background.  

That's what I thought. Probably taken by Sunny. What with the 'station' pic she seems to have a good eye for positioning and taking pics.