KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

Just now, blind boy grunt said:

Hi Big Al..after our recent conversation i was actually thinking of you when i posted that photo..i thought that you'd like it!

i do :)

just worried with the latest development on international travel 

i am due to take off monday     finger crossed 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

and now a selfie taken 45 minutes ago by Sunny, using my phone.... HA!  take note QG... not a dodgy found in a lucky bag in 2008 special!

Did Sunny upload it too or have you finally learned how to post pics?

If so can we expect some more bbg original pics? :pic:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i doubt there will be more... i don't take pics because i hate smartphones..

Now you have worked out how to do it you should post some more. Even if they are selfies taken by the girls.

Yes Sunny is looking good!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

no, i uploaded QG... after finally working out how to get pics from the phone to the laptop. Never used it before.

but i doubt there will be more... i don't take pics because i hate smartphones.. which is why i asked Sunny to do herself.

looks good doesn't she?

john really nice picture 

so now could you properly document those shorts :biggrin:

• Like 3

it has just been announced by a certain BM on another forum that Teya will be leaving the Cashier position at the end of this month...not leaving the Katty by any means...just working freelance from there. And that the cashier duties will be taken by Emmy's niece.

He has rather jumped the gun to put it mildly. It is as yet a high probability but not yet definite. Emmy will announce if and when it is definite.

but whatever, a good move for teya... she deserves a bit of a rest, or a change anyway. Don't worry, she isn't going anywhere.

• Like 2

No Poblem, thankfully I have Teya's contact so can get hold of her there if she's not at the bar B)

That BM also stated that he was the only customer in the bar for an hour on two occasions (on the same night) , so yes it would/could be a good move for Teya 'freelancing' in and out of the bar, chok dee to her :good:

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

That BM also stated that he was the only customer in the bar for an hour on two occasions (on the same night) , so yes it would/could be a good move for Teya 'freelancing' in and out of the bar, chok dee to her :good:

There's been some fairly full nights in the bar recently - usually later than the stated 7pm and before 1am.

As Quinn and i were discussing recently the Kittens themselves are doing okay in the Katty bar.. barfines are plentiful. i dunno about the bar takings  there are obviously quiet times, same with any bar.but katty is quite often open till early morning i.e 5-6 a.m. Twas but just the other night..7.a.m with all staff bar fined through the night..3 of them twice.

nice to see you last night by the way Nosher.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

but whatever, a good move for teya... she deserves a bit of a rest, or a change anyway. Don't worry, she isn't going anywhere.

Teya does work long hours usually from 2pm until at least 2am, and longer if necessary, seven days a week. She's been doing that for over two years now with only bar closure days off.

Moving to less but more flexible hours would be good for her, and being popular she will probably do well with barfines. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

As Quinn and i were discussing recently the Kittens themselves are doing okay in the Katty bar.. barfines are plentiful. i dunno about the bar takings  there are obviously quiet times, same with any bar.but katty is quite often open till early morning i.e 5-6 a.m. Twas but just the other night..7.a.m with all staff bar fined through the night..3 of them twice.

nice to see you last night by the way Nosher.

Yes, hope all is well with him.. 

Good to know the kittens are pulling in barfines. A certain kitten with whom I still chat (no prizes for guessing which) told me the opposite - bar very quiet she said, no hab customers. Like a fool I intimated I would like to send her something for her birthday which is still someway off and what would she like? How about now she said and how about money! I actually did think about it for a few seconds, then sanity returned to me after I slapped myself very hard about the head and face several times. 55

• Like 2

keep slapping Jimmy!

going back to Teya..if the plans of hers do come to fruition, i think it will be both good for her and the bar. She is indeed a very popular kid. Not being Cashier will mean she can spend more time and effort on her katty Act without having to have interruptions for cashier duties. If customers know she is bar-fineable now at anytime... more customers!

i guess she's hoping that other business will cover salary loss . let's see... could be difficult in possible upcoming low season lack of custom. Corona and all that. 

But we all know Teya well... if anyone deserves success she does. She has worked bloody hard for 2 years.

and edited.... welcome Big Tel, Sylvester and Duke to the club. many thanks for joining. same to all of you that have..

• Like 4

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

indeed!  here's an early days photo of .. [sorry i forget her name now]... think photo credit should go to LS. or mayhaps Emmy.

IMG_20180516_4.jpg.160d7db94f29b4a2376b74610a7ef9ec.jpg

That picture should be made into a get well card for anyone going into hospital or feeling poorly ... it would certainly make me feel a lot better!!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

just to shut QG up a bit... another from my jibby-jabby phone.. taken though by Quinn, quite how i don't know as he almost dislocated 2 fingers  pressing every button until it worked... thanks for the video of mind and selfie of you Quinn!

Mind.

The difference a smile makes to Mind’s photos is something else.  Also that red dress really suits her.

• Like 2