KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

our Sunny..what a diamond she has become. I recall when she first came to Katty.. very very quiet,  not a word of English spoken. For the first 3 weeks after joining the Kittens she never moved from the front table.. She had no idea about bar work whatsoever, had only ever worked in a store. 

But then... i suspect that Teya took her under her wing...and what a change now! Sunny is a cutie.

I thought it was Jimmy Cargopants who corrupted Sunny! :love0081:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

our Sunny..what a diamond she has become. I recall when she first came to Katty.. very very quiet,  not a word of English spoken. For the first 3 weeks after joining the Kittens she never moved from the front table.. She had no idea about bar work whatsoever, had only ever worked in a store. 

But then...

Then 'Sonny' became 'Sunny' ! 

I'll get mi White Hoodie !

• Like 2

the recent Meet and Greet... special guest was non other than Roger Uranus. Talking to him on the night  he told me that he would write a report about the evening. I asked him to copy to me, which he has done  and given permission for it to be posted here on this forum. So here it is:

Now onto the meet and greet night at Katty Bar which Emmy had graciously put on in honour of the 'Warrington Swingers', now we couldn't have our lovely Felicity boarding two separate Baht buses full of the great unwashed and so the remaining members of the firm arranged a meter taxi outside 'Jimbo Sweatyfarts bar'. Upon my arrival to say I was shocked is an understatement, the patrons of this Soi look like they've been embalmed and killed off in season 1 of a horror series which is now in season 7. I physically had to touch a few of them to ascertain if there was any body warmth, it's yet another reason not to watch the 'Walking Dead' as I've seen them in Soi 4 Jomtien.

There certainly is a relaxed charm about the bar and it's a quiet relaxing break from the mayhem and noise of Pattaya. Emmy had arranged a most generous ensemble of roasted goodies and looking at the state of some of the locals they looked like they had been waiting a week or more to eat. As Emmy unveiled the food a huge stampede took place, I honestly didn't think any of these fuckers were alive until they saw the free food, my god they were like locusts.

The Bar although bijou in size is very welcoming, the lovely Teya is service personified, she gave my well rounded arse a lovely little tweak as she walked by this must have made a pleasant change for her as to the skeletal arsed locals she normally has to deal with. The Katty crew are simply 'Purrrfect ' and there is certainly enough there to suit all choices. The Colonel had his eye on the rather mischievous Tiger who is simply a must do for all those that choose to visit Katty Bar.

Big 'Tony Soprano' paid a visit together with his wife the indomitable Carmella, now I'm sure looking at the confused, befuddlement amongst the locals that he may very well be stealing their pension money or as he would say "Just reinvesting it" Felicity brought with her an array of gifts one such was delousing powder which she dispensed liberally over 'Soi Dog' who barrel rolled around the Soi lapping it up, he was on his best behaviour for the duration and apart from one rendition of 'They'll always be an England' remained muzzled for most of the evening.

Katty Bar has got excellent facilities, good short time room for those that need to do so, an excellent array of music courtesy of her loyal patrons, plus this little Bar has a good heartbeat and we hope it can survive and thrive but my God does it need some young lads under the age of 85 to start attending. Emmy asked my opinion of what other event nights might be a good idea for the bar, I said to her, "If it's for the locals stick to Bingo nights or if you want to get a guest speaker how about funeral planning". I don't think Emmy understood!

It would be good if on an odd evening you find yourself doing the 'Same, same', get to Katty Bar the locals will welcome you with open arms, especially if you bring food parcels for the poor fuckers.

All jokes aside a special thank you to Blind boy, Quinn, Soi Hound, and Emmy and her Kittens for a lovely and memorable evening, Uranus will return.

Roger Uranus

• Like 6

was possibly the best ever Archie.  could be described as more of a party than the standard meet and Greets usually are. It all came together on the night, . I never did an update on the event because i knew the Roger Uranus one was coming.  He is so funny! A man of many names [and Knighthoods]

Don't worry about the comments regarding the locals grabbing the food.... That's just 'speed of light' Quinn.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2020 at 3:19 AM, stoolpusher said:

Nice one bbg

Agreed. Only today caught up on the thread..

To clear something up - Sunny is "Rabbit" because she was born in the year of the rabbit. I also like to imagine she's a rabbit! A darn sexy one at that!!

Envy everyone who have trips coming up soon and urge anyone to stay at Katty (first floor room highly recommended). The place next door does breakfast and a half decent coffee. A nice thing you can do for yourself in the mornings is go for a very long walk up Beach Rd. See how far you can go! Emmy goes for runs apparently .. most of us would be happy enough with walking! At a certain point in the walk you come across local fishermen and it's fascinating to watch them at work on their boats - an activity stretching back to the dawn of time. You can jump on a baht bus to get back. Teya (I assume) still comes down in the early/mid afternoon and always good for a laugh. The sunsets are brilliant.

Jomptien is so laidback and quiet. I don't understand why anyone wants to stay in Pattaya with its noise and crowds, but it's only 15-20 minutes away... always a doddle getting in and back (although Grunt had to explain the route to me about ten times before it sunk in 55). Direct bus to and from the airport at Jomptien. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Some stranger in the bar earlier this evening.

actually a stranger in the bar next door!.. i did pop in last night, briefly. congratulated Teya on her new dress, to be told rather firmly... 'not new! have long time! why you never look at what i wear! 

i was beginning to think we were married.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

actually a stranger in the bar next door!.. i did pop in last night, briefly. congratulated Teya on her new dress, to be told rather firmly... 'not new! have long time! why you never look at what i wear! 

i was beginning to think we were married.....

I hope you commented on her hair and shoes BBG 

3 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

I hope you commented on her hair and shoes BBG 

I'm not that stupid! 

'darling...your hair looks wonderful today, did you have it styled this morning?'

'no a week ago you pratt..."

guess we have all said things like that! sometimes it's best to say nothing at all....

going back to that photo of teya.. sitting down... she looks 7 foot tall...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

going back to that photo of teya.. sitting down... she looks 7 foot tall...

She does!  The pic also looks like it was taken in a Texas train station 70 years ago (except for her mobile on the table)

• Like 2