KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

5 minutes ago, Cherjam said:

aye maybe,  I'm planning 3 days in Jomtien, then go for a week to Vietnam with my click Gus the insurance sales ladyboy from Bkk, then back to Jomtien for 4 more days. I will be around both Jomtien and Pattaya, you will know me when you see me, just look  for ladyboys dropping to their knees and worshipping me as i walk past them, Yes! I am the Messiah and a very naughty boy 555

I know what you look like pal :wink:

4 hours ago, duke007 said:

Maybe our paths will cross in Pattaya then :wink: , I am flying with Qatar in June.. its £505 but worth every single penny imho as superb service and transit B)

I am looking at Manchester to BKK in June.( returning from a sporting event). It is 300 quid for the cheapest at Finnair to one with Etihad at 390 quid, ( for you that work in quids).Then you can go up to anything!. Not heard good things about Finnair but have about Etihad. I really prefer Singapore, but they are more exy.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Woodie said:

I am looking at Manchester to BKK in June.( returning from a sporting event). It is 300 quid for the cheapest at Finnair to one with Etihad at 390 quid, ( for you that work in quids).Then you can go up to anything!. Not heard good things about Finnair but have about Etihad. I really prefer Singapore, but they are more exy.

I would suggest Qatar Airways mate, maybe a few quid more but we'll worth it, been using them for years and a far superior experience, Airport transfer and service imho.

I recommended Qatar Airways to BigTel, he has used them on his last three trips from Cardiff and now swears by them. :wink:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, duke007 said:

I would suggest Qatar Airways mate, maybe a few quid more but we'll worth it, been using them for years and a far superior experience, Airport transfer and service imho.

I recommended Qatar Airways to BigTel, he has used them on his last three trips from Cardiff and now swears by them. :wink:

This Corona virus thing has just struck me. Now the trip Man to BKK is off, as the earlier trip in April, via Qingdao has been canned. Have to revise my itinerary and hopefully if by Mid June the thing is under control, will be going Man to Shanghai with some goods for a customer. Qatar have a good deal on that leg so will look into it. Then Shanghai to BKK and LOS!.Trouble is I cannot book until the all clear is given on the virus. Mind you with my luck in travels to China in the last 2 years is anything to go by, this could turn into a disaster as well. Out of 3 trips, 2 have been disrupted by typhoons. Not covered by my insurance. Cost me a lot to rebook.

Government here is already talking about assistance for the tourism industry, first with the fires, now with the virus. Not pretty!.

Bloody right Grunt

Uranus is a strange almost changeling type of creature

we know little about him other than, he is from UK, went to publice school, has manners, is far travelled, was in a profession far away from  mine. At one time he was a gluton and a poor dresser,.

Though some of his side kicks are of dubious backgrounds.

Poor old Roger loved by some, hated by others but always the gentleman,

• Like 2

sorry I was not there

INFORMATION FOR GRUNT AND THE BOYS

Bad news for you all, had my op today stent duly fitted and expect to be back up to standard in next few weeks, am already back home (by 1930 on day of op), amazing you lie there awake while a metal sleeve is put into your heart and do not feel it, unbelievable!

If I can play cricket this coming season, I shall be back in september if not, then June/July

• Like 6

our Sunny..what a diamond she has become. I recall when she first came to Katty.. very very quiet,  not a word of English spoken. For the first 3 weeks after joining the Kittens she never moved from the front table.. She had no idea about bar work whatsoever, had only ever worked in a store. 

But then... i suspect that Teya took her under her wing...and what a change now! Sunny is a cutie. She has a look all of her own.

Also, Quinn mentioned it... An excellent Meet and Greet last night, one of the best. Teya never stopped working from start to finish, she was shattered by the end of the night but still the Teya we all know.

The Fridge was practically empty by the end of the bash. Thanks all.

and also... Annat...great news about your operation.... see you soon. Will warn Sunny to watch out for you coming... i just hope that you and Jimmy Cargopants aren't hatching  more  nefarious plots about  her!....

• Like 5