KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

Oops I downloaded and posted those on my balcony and couldn't see the screen too well. I think he was a young Marlon Brando lookalike who wandered in.

I've deleted pic and will repost when I've cropped it.

Thanks for coming to say farewell bbg, and all being well I'll see you again next year - I hope you will given up the cigarettes by then! 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Oops I downloaded and posted those on my balcony and couldn't see the screen too well. I think he was a young Marlon Brando lookalike who wandered in.

I've deleted pic and will repost when I've cropped it.

Thanks for coming to say farewell bbg, and all being well I'll see you again next year - I hope you will given up the cigarettes by then! 

you didn't need to delete it QG... i was joking, anyway it only showed my long flowing golden locks...

yes, catch you next year... but more chance of you starting to smoke than me giving up....

have a safe journey home. contrary to what you may have just read elsewhere on the net...we'll miss ya!

• Like 3

Gentle men ..and Emmy.

As you may have noticed, the Katty Bar thread has moved into a 'club' format.

Some of you may be able to read but not post in the new club. This is because the software demands membership to be able to post.

easiest way to join is to go the top of this or any other Katty page and you'll see the new banner /header . under Emmy's head you will find a button named 'join club' or something very similar. Sorry but as i am obviously a member the software recognises that- so i can no longer see it!  but it's there i am assured.

just click on that... and hey-ho there you go.

• Like 2

hello all...i'm going to get shot for this- but you may have noticed that Jimmy Cargopants has joined us recently. i just thought that it would be nice to give you some info about Jimmy as he is a very modest man. He is actually Australia's top male model. Just to prove it below is a photo of the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine Quinn found recently on the net. And to cap it all...if you peruse the cover you'll find that Jimmy knew Annabelle! What a coincidence!

a.jpg.01e5a41c7113cb26788f55c332b015e7.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kylemore said:

Thanks for the photos Quietguy. Reminded me what I'm missing and the need to get back soon.

This recent cold spell doesn’t help matters one bit.  I presume you have hit the gym to build up your stamina for round 2. :rolleye0012:   Someone misses you too mutt I reckon.

52780FA2-18F1-4138-86AF-3A8335276FCB.jpeg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bumblebee said:

This recent cold spell doesn’t help matters one bit.  I presume you have hit the gym to build up your stamina for round 2. :rolleye0012:   Someone misses you too mutt I reckon.

52780FA2-18F1-4138-86AF-3A8335276FCB.jpeg

There she is. And looking at me with those eyes! Ok, checking flights. May....You're a bad man Bumblebee!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cherjam said:

Try KLM, I'm £413 from Inverness in June

€586 with KLM from Dublin.

6 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

She does have a way of staring at the lens that almost reaches out thro’ the screen. 

Yes she does. And I can hear her whispering in my ear "Book that flight now":biggrin:

• Like 1