KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

oh dear a bit techy that one for me Duke!

you tube is on the TV but it seems difficult to work... a keyboard appears on the screen which has to be clicked somehow with the remote control letter by letter.

i've never touched it and won't, having watched DJ Quinn visibly aging has he tries to strut his stuff.

certainly i once downloaded from you tube onto a flash drive a lot of MP3 only stuff [as i've never seen the need for actual vids in the katty because the TV can't really be seen on the wall.]

Emmy, changed them all into MP4 and they are a playlist available to choose... [called 'Liverpool'-  whoever he is]

quite how she did it i don't know.

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

oh dear a bit techy that one for me Duke!

you tube is on the TV but it seems difficult to work... a keyboard appears on the screen which has to be clicked somehow with the remote control letter by letter.

i've never touched it and won't, having watched DJ Quinn visibly aging has he tries to strut his stuff.

certainly i once downloaded from you tube onto a flash drive a lot of MP3 only stuff [as i've never seen the need for actual vids in the katty because the TV can't really be seen on the wall.]

Emmy, changed them all into MP4 and they are a playlist available to choose... [called 'Liverpool'-  whoever he is]

quite how she did it i don't know.

OK thanks Liverpool :biggrin:, appreciated mate :good:

5 minutes ago, EmmyKattybar said:

Hello everyone. Tomorrow my bar will open at 19.00 pm because we are all going to holiday on Koh Lan and will come back at 18.00 pm
Thank you

Have a fun day Emmy, and say hello to all the girls.  Wish I was there tonight instead of at home and feeling very cold. :santa:

But if you had been there Teya would have taken off the dress and danced in her underwear!

I'm here for one more Monday night, probably my last night in Katty Bar as I usually stay in the night before I fly out as I have to get up by 6am.

I'll try to take some more pics but the camera keeps dying, then coming to life a day or two later. It gets quite warm so I think the battery is knackered.

Maybe I'll get a new camera for next year.

• Like 2