KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

On 1/21/2020 at 8:36 AM, Cherjam said:

Ah Teya, I had a dalliance with her 2 weeks ago. I arrived at Katty Bar as she was closing up, so we went to Country Roads bar for a drink. She was very good company, although I have known her for a long time, this was our 1st romantic liason and.we had a very enjoyable night until she left at noon the next day

A dalliance. Is that like a dance??.

• Like 2

Katty Bar fairly busy last night ie: all of the outside seating occupied. Ah but then . . . around ten o' clock - "FLASHMOB' HITS THE KATTY BAR" Over 20 very welcome guests appeared. It was "Pattaya LB Bars Bosses Big Night Out" - KRUS, The Roof,  Sweethearts (Mrs Jimbo) and Bangkok's Why Not. Lots of lovely girls in tow. Drinks flowed, pool played - 'Pump up the Volume'. and after an hour or more there they were gone. Cheers from us locals for coming 'Over the Hill'. Unfortunately the lovely Emmy missed it all as she was upstairs washing her hair (true) - Just like a Woman ! (ooh sexist remark) !

scratched-textured-flashmob-stamp-seal-clipart-vector_csp63099953.jpg

• Like 3

colouring her hair... you phillistine you!  a major operation as i recall from years past. it's easy enough for me to give mine an occasional grey rinse so i blend in with the jomtien god's waiting room scenario... but for a woman a 3 three hour marathon event.

she couldn't have timed it much worse if she'd tried to. Nevertheless little boss Teya held the fort pretty well.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Good of the bar bosses to come over to Katty Bar. I missed it too. First quiet night in since I've been here. Still I should be there for the Teya and Sunny show tonight.

It’s has been getting racier by the week, so hope to finish with a goodie tonight.

2 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Dao is a bit under the weather , if she is ok we will be there about 10.30 tonight  a couple of hours .

Hope you can make it Stoolie, we should be finished with the quiz before 10:30 at the latest and then head straight to Katty.