KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

• Ladyboys
2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Good to finally catch up with you tonight Quinn.  Sorry I got distracted from time to time when the kittens called for me to do some work.  It’s a tough life.:character00274:

97A5380A-6DB8-4EE4-9389-6B5285A89F33.jpeg

91302126-1AB5-40C3-8DC7-F8BC1C1E93A0.jpeg

EA90AD36-CBE7-493E-8533-EB54AF7BD97D.jpeg

FAA88CBC-388A-4580-AEA5-921C2B2533E4.jpeg

398532F7-2AFE-4902-8767-260F70D36407.jpeg

E5C18528-1E0E-485C-9C71-0A9CBBC94230.jpeg

842A86B9-4DCC-4768-B42D-4D28BFE5F55E.jpeg

871FB3FB-F66C-4567-B04F-84D5A865E166.jpeg

Thank you very much for this Picture BB. It's nice picture. ^^

• Like 2

Focusing on ONE particular ladyboy at Katty is short sighted I think. The thing there is that it's a comfortable place (tho the seating out front could use new cushions), it's spitting distance to beach road and the ocean and there is lots of food around. The place next door serves a pretty good breakfast and there is another place on thru the alley on the soi next door that even better with a good money exchange across the street if I recall right.  And the guesthouse rooms are just fine. I like the one with the balcony.  And now we have regular drop ins by BM's.  It's the new Guess? haha.  And no blasting music either.  Decent drink prices too. If you can't get stiff with one of the girls there, wait a few, some will drop in or walk by.  Pokky is looking better and better and frankly I think I may have a run at Mind as she is a classy lady.  If one was only going to ONE place to play with ladyboys and enjoy the ocean (I liked to go to the beach for a morning coffee and smoke) THIS would be the place as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

sorry BB and quinn etc that i missed you last night. i did go but started feeling a bit iffy so went home through the dreadful loy kratong traffic.

Plenty more nights to catch up BBG, and yeah the traffic was pretty manic last night, haven’t seen so many motorbikes on the sois here before.

• Ladyboys
12 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

sorry BB and quinn etc that i missed you last night. i did go but started feeling a bit iffy so went home through the dreadful loy kratong traffic.

As some of you may have noticed, Pokki is now back at the Katty.

and emmy, hello from blind boy grunt!

Hi, blind boy grunt. Welcome to my forum. I hope that this place will only have fun, no drama, like some places. lol

• Like 5

• Ladyboys
39 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Hi Emmy! Yes no dramas here thankfully! Not too long before I'm back, I'm looking forward to seeing you and your staff at Katty Bar again.

Hello Quietguy, we are waiting for you to come back again as well. What date will you come back?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EmmyKattybar said:

Hi, blind boy grunt. Welcome to my forum. I hope that this place will only have fun, no drama, like some places. lol

Hi emmy, no need to be so formal...... you can call me 'blind boy' !

although we just met a couple of nights ago,  already i do feel as though i've know you for a long time.......

• Like 2

20 hours ago, EmmyKattybar said:

Emmy, blind boy grunt is cute (but not very cute like me) and he has pak wan!

Same same like one of your regular customers!

• Like 1

you'll be here around the same time as Canadian Kevin QG... good to see him again.

but...never mind that.....

Emmy... if Quietguy requests the awful Country and Western music he loves... please please just tell him that Youtube isn't working correctly....

Then if he requests it again...just shoot him.

it won't be murder Emmy...it will just be putting the other customers out of their misery...

regards from the original Mr Cute!

:yes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

Emmy... if Quietguy requests the awful Country and Western music he loves... please please just tell him that Youtube isn't working correctly....

Then if he requests it again...just shoot him.

it won't be murder Emmy...it will just be putting the other customers out of their misery...

regards from the original Mr Cute!

:yes:

I'll bring some C&W cds and my ipod with lots of C&W on it! 

Blind boy grunt must be deaf as well as blind if he can't appreciate great music! 

I think all your staff like Country & Western music more than that screechy Thai music! They will be dancing to it!:party:

And Emmy has confirmed I am 'very cute'!