KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

I find it interesting the looks they adopt when a camera is pointed.  Mind intrigues me, she often has a "don't care" look, above in one she looked a bit dazed :)  Anyone ever take her? She seems the most "normal" of the lot.  BB, how is  it Pokky don't make these sessions?

9 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Is it your bike? You'd best not ride it again!

yes it is QG... Antique! now 30 years old,  German made and imported to Botswana believe it or not, and then eventually to Thailand via Switzerland..

Justsomegai.... Mind [now Maya] does sometimes come over a being the least professional as a model...she's one of those people who light up when they smile. Nice girl.. has a very good reputation, certainly has her regular customers.

Pokki? correct me BB but if i recall she was absent when that set was taken... but no worries, she's around most nights.

Very busy in the katty last night, a good night. Teya's bit of paper has now gone... the spot has cleared up!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

BB, how is  it Pokky don't make these sessions?

She does a appear in some photos I took last Monday or so.  Just pot luck who is there really.

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Pokki? correct me BB but if i recall she was absent when that set was taken... but no worries, she's around most nights.

Exactly, she wasn’t there while we were in the bar on Saturday night.

59 minutes ago, JustSumGai said:

she does like to carouse about town it seems :) or cavort may be the better word. 

yes, i suspect that thai friendly plays a large part in things nowadays. Same with Mona.

The hardcore Kittens i.e there everyday seem to be, Teya,Sunny, Sara, Mind, Tiger, Jenny.and Moon.with Pokki as and when.

I was talking to someone last night who remarked about how friendly  the staff are with each other, never any arguments or problems to be seen. indeed 2 nights back teya rang the bell twice for all the girls.. not just drinks but lady drinks.

Boss [mother hen] Emmy no doubt has a lot to do with the bar atmosphere., 

• Like 2

On 11/13/2019 at 11:56 AM, Pdoggg said:

Here is some Country Music you've probably never heard QG.

This is the best Country Music I have heard in a while :Drooling:, not to mention one horny music vid :hot:,

Jess is a very 'naughty' girl from the start, the group dance routine in the middle sure  beats 'Irish dancing' and wouldn't you just love to be on the receiving end of her sponge at the end :wink:

Maybe you can get your Kittens to perform like this :party0049:

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaa:hi:

• Like 3