KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

On 1/4/2020 at 7:57 AM, blind boy grunt said:

i think your picture of teya showing the money chain Annat... was maybe only the first one...or perhaps the 2nd one. the little treasure did okay that night, and deserved every baht.

Archie Bunker... i did as you requested.... unfortunately at the time i only knew your forum name so teya was a little baffled. However, next night i had found your real name that Teya knows you by... so all was sorted as you requested.... Meant i got 2 kisses from her!

Thanks BBG.  Planing on coming over in a month or so.  Hope to make it to Pattaya and have one night at Katty's.  Hope we can meet up then I will pay you back, not with a kiss mind you, with the dosh and a drink........

PD must have ratted me out. Hope TEYA remembers!!!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Teya was actually dressed like that when we arrived. I said you look ready for photos and she replied, “no I’m shy”. ...bollocks lol.  

She was wearing a short black skirt with black shorts underneath earlier. Looked sort of like a cross between a Japanese anime school uniform and a maids uniform.

She discarded the skirt and shorts not long after you guys arrived. I had taken some pics of her earlier but my camera seems to be dead at the moment. If I can get it going I'll post the pics. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

She discarded the skirt and shorts not long after you guys arrived. I had taken some pics of her earlier but my camera seems to be dead at the moment. If I can get it going I'll post the pics. 

that camera is so old the pics will come out in sepia.

As for Teya... sorry to mention the name again...Annabelle.... YERRAAGHHH.!... URGGYAHHGH!... YARUMMMPPHHHH! [damn sticky keyboard again..]

i'm sure that AnnaB has unbeknown left a lasting legacy in the Katty.

:biggrin:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

that camera is so old the pics will come out in sepia.

At least it's digital (just about!). I expect yours uses a smoked glass plate and you have to cover your head with a dark cloth to view the image!

The Kodak (they went bankrupt years ago) resurrected itself from the dead today and I managed to upload the pics eventually:

100_1230.JPG

100_1231.JPG

100_1232.JPG

• Like 1