KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

Merry Christmas to Emmy and her girls. Hope the New Year brings happiness.

A great bar to go and have a few beers and chinwag. Good atmosphere, apart from the silly old bugger that frequents the place sometimes. Has a name that relates to a subpar football team!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Merry Christmas to Emmy and her girls. Hope the New Year brings happiness.

A great bar to go and have a few beers and chinwag. Good atmosphere, apart from the silly old bugger that frequents the place sometimes. Has a name that relates to a subpar football team!

there's a football team called ' Annat United?"

':biggrin: :love0029:

• Like 1

Probably so - it's one of two Quiz questions I got right and nobody else knew. !

Q: What UK football team is named after a biblical character. ? (As mentioned)

and the other

Q: What UK football team is a continuation of their school football team. ?

Ho Ho Ho !

• Like 1

yes, nice to see Bell pop in to wish teya well... Bell has been a ill for a while but nearly recovered now.

Shame that Emmy couldn't party a bit until the crowd started to thin down early morning time. Difficult for Her last night as she was determined that Teya had a good time and not have to do too much work. Unfortunately Little-little boss Sunny had to go and see her family.

a good night...well done Emmy and all the staff.

• Like 4

I had a wonderful time, great to meet the great and the good

alas next day I came down with bug which is doing the rounds and was bed ridden one my own all day

still not feeling good and nearly New Years Eve

so will do a proper report with photos in next few days when I am back to full power

Happy New Year Everyone

• Like 3

dear me Annat! i hope that you recover soon. 

glad that you enjoyed yourself. i don't know if August has recovered yet though.......

re teya... absolutely blotto at her party, the next night as bright as a button again. Top girl is teya.

i've said it before about Emmy now being the Dowager Empress of ladyboys and the respect she gets from them... did anyone notice that when Nok arrived , before saying hello to anyone outside, she went straight inside to introduce herself to Emmy...who she hasn't met before, other than she perhaps has seen at a 69 bar party once.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

re teya... absolutely blotto at her party, the next night as bright as a button again. Top girl is teya.

When I was Teya's age I could drink 8 or 9 pints, get legless, then next morning after something to eat and some fresh air I'd be good to go again by lunchtime.

Now if I have 3 or 4 pints I'm hungover for a couple of days. I'm glad to hear she is ok.

I'm sorry to hear you're not ok Mr Annat. I hope you are better soon. Happy New Year - and to you too Mr Grunt!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Quietguy said:

When I was Teya's age I could drink 8 or 9 pints, get legless, then next morning after something to eat and some fresh air I'd be good to go again by lunchtime.

yes, but in those days when you were teya's age, surely you had to stay relatively sober QG...so that you could dodge the doodlebugs on the way home?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i've said it before about Emmy now being the Dowager Empress of ladyboys and the respect she gets from them... did anyone notice that when Nok arrived , before saying hello to anyone outside, she went straight inside to introduce herself to Emmy...who she hasn't met before, other than she perhaps has seen at a 69 bar party once.

I didn’t clock it, but over the years I have noticed how certain ladyboys behave in the presence of others who may have some standing within their community.  An invisible world to us farangs for the most part, but one which the observant amongst us catch fleeting glimpses of from time to time. 

• Like 1

TEYA BIRTHDAY KATTY BAR

29TH DECEMBER 2019

January 4th 2012

Trying now to remember, a week has gone by.

But I arrived to see an old friend  sitting at the bar like the great Cole Porter, good to see him again, we talked about South Africa and the great Buggeridge, who I gather was somewhat miffed that his dukedom was not in the honours, sad to see him passed over again.

Teya looked lovely, she had had her hair crimped and styled. Her outfit was very pretty. She is starting to look like a pretty girl – some will  she is.

Emmy was running the show and while she was in an outrageously short black dress, she was missing Teya’s help. By the end she was well under pressure.

Gradually the great and good arrived, until the bar was busy. Quinn, Jim from 69, The guys from KTU, Bumble Bee and many more I did not know or cannot remember their names.

I was feeling a bit under the weather, the bug that knocked me for six coming on. The tie I wore matched up with Quinn’s illustration.

Poor old Grunt strolled in and looked a bit knackered, until the famous Nok (Yes the Nok of great clothes designs) appeared. Never seen the Grunt move so fast, off like Mr Boult in the 200m. Quinn agreed that he had not seen his friend move so quick before. Well that proved there is life in the old dog yet.

The food, once again done by Emmy’s relations, was really nice straight off the BarB.

An Australian friend who I met at Katty's last September,  had asked me to gave Sunny a Xmas kiss from Australia, so when she arrived I did, only to find out (as usual up-cock) that it was not Sunny (she had gone home) but August with her BF, so had to make an apology and explain.

I left to get back to town, having had an enjoyable night, once again behaving myself.

I would like to thank all who put the show on, especially Quinn the Mighty for his artwork. It was great to see so many of you again, it is becoming a friendly collection of elderly lovers of the dominia puer

Hope to see some of you around over next few days

ps did you see how long the money chain was for Teya, says a lot about what people think of her

Great Photos Mr Bumblebee you becoming the Irish Lord Snowden of the lense

sadly I cannot place my photos not sure why

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Annat said:

But I arrived to see an old friend  sitting at the bar like the great Cole Porter

Too bad I missed you Annat. I tend to go out late and was told you and your pink tie left a minute beforeI arrived.   The party was lots of fun!

• Like 1

good to see you back Annat. 

but you and Quinn got the wrong idea... being as i invited Nok... i rushed to tell Emmy to put Nok's drinks on my bill....  true!

i have known her a long time.. but really not my type...too many tattoo's for me. and silicone hips a bit over the top really. Glad, and surprised that she made time to come though.

you feeling okay now Big T?