KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

if only think his girl is sexy and he got some guts, I am not a conservative but I have hope he might deliver

But voted to remain, but like many, have got so fed up just want it over and done with

did not go to Eton,but did go to another public school in the time of Tom Brown (school days)

and Grunt (just love that name so appropriate) where are all the pictures you promised me of Emmy. I have even got her a Xmas present

oh yes you look nothing like the avatar

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JustSumGai said:

that's what I heard too, and I was told by one of the girls that she's the most often taken. Must be true, I rarely saw her in the couple times I stayed there and have not seen her in photo displays for a while.

She has not been there any of the nights we have, but there again most of the girls from last year are not around the bar any more.

2 hours ago, Quinn said:

Heard that one guy asking about her (on TF) maybe) and she sent him a few cock pics and a mini video.

I have known Mo(na) a few years, great girl imho and I always enjoy my times with her B)

I have also had a few pics and a video she sent to me of her 'jerking' herself off, including the climax :yes:

Here a few of my own pics of Mo 

20170308_204229.jpg.3c7aa151103c276af31dfeb9c17b6d18.jpg

20171125_213055.jpg.eae106d617cd0f98aafb6da8ad35e492.jpg

Mo.jpg.cf00e11e1cb08a849794102cb38bf83b.jpg

IMG_20191223_090141.png

• Like 2

obviously i know Mona but have never really talked to her too much... She always seemed very pleasant to me, a nice kid. always hello and a smile.

She is always very elegantly dressed, very smart indeed.

Dunno if you know Duke...[ I know that Mona used to be simply Mo when you knew her back then]....  but I suspect the name change came when she joined the Katty Kitten Krew..

Talking to Emmy recently, actually the night that Sara and Moon started at Katty... Emmy said to me "they both want new names, what can i call them?...help me decide please."

So i said okay... call her Sara! .... actually my daughters name but i can never think too originally  anymore...

Emmy said okay...Sara...good!

Then i said... call the other one Moon [actually my missus's name..told you about the lack of originality]

Emmy looked a bit bothered by that suggestion... " no i can't"

why not Emmy?

" because Ladyboys have to have names with 2 syllables"

"Eh?"

"yes always LBs have 2 syllables like Sara and Emmy and Alice"

"Er...  Emmy... what about Bell, Mind and Dao?"

Bless her...God knows where she had got the idea about syllables from.... so Moon it was.

the next one is going to be lola...if i have my way....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

well. i'm hoping the next one might be blonde and slim...and wants 3 syllables....  you guess the name i'm thinking of!

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Is the first syllable An?

You boys sound like Igor and Dr Frankenstein trying to invent the perfect LB to your own plans.

Quietguy.

you were asking recently about Koffi/Candi/cindi/ catriona... ect etc.

coincidence! she was back working in the Katty last night... i mentioned that you were coming soon [she didn't run...] she remembers you very well, obviously because you are still very cute and look years younger than you are, in fact a very sexy-man

now will you bring me some jelly-babies?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Teya has a look about her. Not in your face sex bomb, but more " you dont know what you are missing".

Fully agree, I think I may have said about her before, she is not so much a “look at me” ladyboy as can be the norm, but more a “how can you not notice me” type with her subtle, flirty manner. 

• Like 1

• Ladyboys

Merry christmas Everybody
    Welcome to the bar with the most beautiful and nice Ladyboys in Jomtien Beach. At katty bar and room for rent on jomtien beach road soi4

#Thank you very much for nice pic Bumblebee.

IMG_20191224_9.jpg

IMG_20191224_8.jpg

IMG_20191224_7.jpg

IMG_20191224_6.jpg

IMG_20191224_11.jpg

IMG_20191224_10.jpg

• Like 2