KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

Oh dang, seriously, this is a true doppelganger.

Megan is smoking hot. I knew it, Harry Pothead likes his ladymen. I've always thought he was batting way out of his league with girlfriends. ( Him being royal has of course nothing to do with scoring babes like Megan).

:clapping:

Good find , PD.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:05 PM, Pdoggg said:

Popped into Katy Bar again tonight.  60 baht Leo, friendly ladyboys, no pressure, what's not to like!   :drinks:

Was beauty there PD??  Don't know why but she does it for me.  When/if I meet her it could be a different story though who knows!  If you see her PD, tell her to wait for me until February!!!  LOL!!!

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:33 PM, duke007 said:

No can do I am afraid  BB, Mo (Mona) is my wifey from Katty Bar :spiteful:

20170308_204229.jpg

20171125_213055.jpg

20171122_095425.jpg

That's good to know!  Maybe I can soil her before you get back to her!!  LOL!!!  Then again, would I really like to go there??  Answer is probably yes!!!  Who cares its Pattya or in this case Jomtien, which is close enough!!!

On 12/29/2018 at 1:38 PM, ArchieBunker said:

That's good to know!  Maybe I can soil her before you get back to her!!  LOL!!!  Then again, would I really like to go there??  Answer is probably yes!!!  Who cares its Pattya or in this case Jomtien, which is close enough!!!

Better try Sisaket instead Arch, she's gone home :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She was bouncing up and down on some guys lap at the bar last night making all kinds of obscene noises. I bought the Duchess of Sussex look alike a LD. Only three LBs there at the time and none of the big guns. I was early and it was quiet (except for her). Looked a little busier when I walked past around midnight. I'll try and get in sync with the trivia masters the next couple of weeks. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sustra4 said:

Well...i see on FB rooms in may with balcony starting from € 10....the idea bar...beach...beer and lbs in just around 20 metres around is appealing....

A great location for sure and at a nice price.  Plus ladyboys hanging out at the bar/reception.

• Like 1

I've stayed in 3 of the rooms and for the money they're fine. Have hot pots now too, tho ya might have to ask for a coffee cup or hit the shop next door for one. Next soi over has TT exchange, and Simple Simon, which has some pretty good food and portions. The Sunday dinner lamb shank was such a plateful, 285 baht I think, that I wondered if I would be able to finish it. Also has some Thai and Chinese food. The view from the balconies is nice, enjoy the street life and see a bit of the water and beach, good fast internet too. Very comfy digs all around and as BB says a bar with as many as 6 or 7 ladyboys at some times. Always a few about, even in the afternoon.  If absolute quiet is your thing the 550 baht room is on floor 3 i think it was, and at the rear.  Personally I enjoyed occasional bell ringing and cheers from a couple bars across the street. I think it's a great place to chill or venture out from and I'd go have a smoke and some coffee at the beach early morning or at dusk. 

• Like 4