mooter

Pattaya live journal

Following my Bangkok trip report :

I thought I'd do a Pattaya live journal, as I'm due to go there later today. 

I haven't booked a place yet, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations near high quality freelancer zones, maybe somewhere near Marine disco (I'm aiming to stay away from Beach road, as I hear it's unsafe later at night, and thats when I get up to most of my shenanigans (there's unsafe (which I'm okay with) and Beach Road, Pattaya unsafe (which no one in their right mind should be okay with). 

Would you guys suggest a couple of days at Pattaya, and then a night in Jomtien, or just find a base and venture out? 

• Like 1

This will be an interesting and informative thread!  :biggrin:

I recommend staying put instead of booking a room in Jomtien for one night.  it's quite easy to get to Jomtien. There is a baht bus queue at 2nd Road at Pattaya South Road. The baht bus only costs 10 baht.

There are three basic ways to get around Pattaya. You can walk. You can take the baht bus, only 10 baht and constantly operating 24/7, or you can take a motorbike taxi. I personally don't like riding on the back of motobike taxis but they are quick and convenient.

There are a few freelancer zones. The freelancers start late and end late. There is Walking Street where Marine Disco is located. There is Beach Road, which is pretty safe IMO as long as you're not stumbling around drunk with expensive jewelry or an expensive smartphone hanging out of your pocket. Walking Street and Beach Road is 9ne continously stretch. Pattaya South Road (Pattaya Tai) is where Walking Street becomes Beach Road. I would recommend that instead of asking them how much, that you say that you will pay 700 baht. To be nice, when you pay them after sex, you can pay 800-1000 baht depending how happy you are.

Another big freancer zone is Soi Buakhao in the Soi Chaiapyoon area. Yet another is Soi 6/1.

It's quick to get from one zone to another, a nice walk maybe 25 minutes or so but only if alone as ladyboys don't like to walk.

As far as hotels, a quick read of this thread might be helpful. Hotels to suit all budgets and even the 700 baht guesthouses are quite nice.

As you will soon discover in Pattaya you will always be no more than 100 yards away from an available ladyboy.

Many of the bars have quite reasonable barfines, many bars only 300 baht.

Lita Bar is on Soi 13/2, LaBamba and The House on Soi 13/1, 69 Bar on Soi Made in Thailand, Sensations and Baby Boom Agogo, just off Soi Buakhao. Near Walking Street is Katoeys R Us Gogo, a good place to pop in before going to Marine, don't go to Marine before 2AM. But many of the small bars will have a ladyboy working, you just have to use your ladyboy radar. The lady boys who work at Lady bars tend to do so as to avoid the drama and politics of competing with other ladyboys at a ladyboy bar.

It will probably take a couple days to get your bearings. Since you sound streetsmart, and take freelancers in Bangkok, there shouldn't be any problem with that for you in Pattaya.

Have fun bro!  :drinks:

• Like 2

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

12 hours ago, mooter said:

I haven't booked a place yet, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations near high quality freelancer zones, maybe somewhere near Marine disco (I'm aiming to stay away from Beach road, as I hear it's unsafe later at night, and thats when I get up to most of my shenanigans

You probably have found a place by now Mooter, but if not, the area you should be looking at in Pdogg's link is South Pattaya or even Central Pattaya.  Both areas merge and like PD says it's so easy to get around Pattaya.  Beach road had a bad rep years ago, but I never had any hassle in all the years I walked along it at various times of the day and night.  Looking forward to reading your take on the place.

11 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

This will be an interesting and informative thread!  :biggrin:

?snip

Have fun bro!  :drinks:

Pdoggg, you're a top top lad for taking the time, my good man. :hi:

Bumblebee, thank you kindly! Flagged a taxi from BKK for 1200B (couldnt be arsed with the 3.5 hours (plus local travel) on the bus) and yep, I'm settled into Mosaik apartments, as I heard a fair few recco's for it. However, the executive double room I booked for the next three nights is just that - A double room, and not a particularly great one at that either. I've asked the reception if I could check out tomorrow, as it's not an apartment as I'd thought, and they said I could, which is a beaut. 

I spent a good couple of hours on the accomodation links, and they're top class and what led me to Mosaik - but for me being such a hardcore belly of the beast kinda guy, I like being right bang in the middle of the action (haha and don't like to hear ladyboy moaning about walking. Or even my own). 

It's a pain repeatedly walking the ten (plus) minutes to and from Mosaik even. Already done it twice today, and twice more if I have to get my two a night minimum and that's just an added 80 minutes walking on top of my substantially walk heavy holiday breaks. Being right in the middle of the action, means I can head back for a shower, change of clothes, or even a short kip before I only have to step out into the party again. 

I found a hotel that wasn't in the list, P72 (77 x 4 star review aggregate on google), bang in the middle of Walking street and a few steps(!!) from Marine disco and it had a fairly decent sized double room for 950 baht, so I'll probably head over there for the next couple of nights. Still undecided about whether I get a room overlooking Walking street as I fancy looking down on the bustle of one of the world's most famous party streets (which the guy said was too much Boom Boom in the night - but I don't sleep at night anyways ;)) or a slightly quieter one on the other side. 

I had a brilliant sunday carvery at the Sportsman off Beach Road (which tbh doesn't look like it'd be that unsafe after midnight - people can so often play it overly safe. Hah! Wish I could!). Come all the way from ol blighty, and end up in a pub and have a carvery. Go figure! B)

Grabbing a quick couple of hours kip (hopefully another couple as it's only 9pm now) and head out to do the Walking Street/Beach Road run. I think after that I might pony up to Soi Bukhao as I think it will be easy to convince them to walk down to Mosaik. Might need a cab to get a freelancer from Marine Disco later on tho'. 
I'll probably find a nice seafood place later at night, leisurely beers by the beach during the Walking Street/Beach Road run. 
My only other objective is getting a BMF silver necklace if i can find just the one. 

Thanks again, gents, you've been absolute legends (here and in other very helpful threads). I'll try and minimise my own waffle, as I'd like this thread to be as helpful as possible for the future freelancer centric, breathe in the sordid underbelly, solo Pattaya traveler like me. 

• Like 1

Whoa, hold the fort! 

Bangkok is NOTHING compared to Pattaya. 

A couple of restricted RLD's versus half a city built for sex. 

I now understand why peeps here come to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi and take a can straight down to Pattaya and can't stomach more than a day in Bangkok. 

And it's only thanks to this forum that I even gave Pattaya a go. Was initially thinking Monday/Tuesday here. Came here a day earlier because of the forum, and will leave a couple of days later because of the magic that is Pattaya. 

I've been to a fair few sex tourist destinations in my life. All I've been exposed to is places like Bangkok. Tiny restricted RLD's. 

Completely out of my reality frame to see something like this. 

My two concerns about quality - pffft. Top top notch totty. Saw some absolute stunners marketing for pdogggs recco - Kathoeys R Us. (Second was beach road safety. It's well policed and relatively crowded. Safe as houses as long as I don't do something spectacularly stupid like get legless and walk on the beach or flaunt some bling or phones as advised not to do).

Thanks again for opening my, and now anyone else who reads my threads or this site, to Pattaya! :drinks:

• Like 2

Hahahaha, I knew it!!! Exactly the same epiphany I had on my first visit to Pattaya Mooter. There's no turning back for you now. You'll never be the same again. :biggrin: Enjoy. 

• Like 1

My first three trips I went to Pattaya first and the planned to spend a few days at the end of the trip in BKK. I never even made BKK until my 4th trip. Last winter I spent four days in BKK and four months in Pattaya. Upon further review that was too much time in BKK...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SiamSam said:

Hahahaha, I knew it!!! Exactly the same epiphany I had on my first visit to Pattaya Mooter. There's no turning back for you now. You'll never be the same again. :biggrin: Enjoy. 

Hahahahahaha... bang on! Still can't wipe the smile off my face! 

3 hours ago, xyzzy said:

My first three trips I went to Pattaya first and the planned to spend a few days at the end of the trip in BKK. I never even made BKK until my 4th trip. Last winter I spent four days in BKK and four months in Pattaya. Upon further review that was too much time in BKK...

I now know exactly what you mean! I meant to go back to BKK on Wednesday and spend a last night there. Now, I'll be traveling straight to Suvarnabhumi airport from Pattaya. 

WOW! Just fucken WOW! 

First day in Pattaya completely overdelivered. 

After waking up, I went down to Soi Bukhao (at circa midnight), which was in my mind the ugly pleb sister of Walking Street. Man, if this was the ugly pleb sister, I thought I'd love to know what WS was like. Bar after bar, clumps after clumps of bars. Stocked to the gills with top totty. 

Soi Bukhao (for those who'd like to know) is a road parallel to Beach Road, and runs for about a leisurely hour's walk. It hits Central Pattaya road perpendicularly, and that runs down to Beach Road. 

I've never seen a huge collection of bars all under one common roof without any walls separating them. Each bar with a different name, and probably slightly larger than a double room. Lots of live music, and a real friendly fun vibe. 

I walked down to the intersection with Central Pattaya Road and down to Beach Road. Beach Road was the only real letdown of the trip. There are some nice places on the esplanade, and quieter. It was a letdown because the freelancer quality was average at best. I don't think I'll go to Beach Road to pick anyone up. 

I walked down Beach Road down to see my first vision of Walking Street post sunset and what a vision it was. Completely blew me away with the quality of totty on show. Now This is what a RLD is supposed to look like! The huge number of gogo bars, and clubs and relaxed and free entry. Sea change from the 3-400 baht entry of BKK's black holes, sorry, clubs. 

I quickly confirmed my reservation at P72 for the next couple of days - I now understand why people recommend hotels so far apart, it's because there really is so much to do. Rather than the 600 metre stretch that my old BKK life was limited to living in. 

Walked up and down the street, and entered Marine Disco way too early (circa 0130am) and left. I entered Kathoeys R Us, and it had a non pressured vibe, but it was too early for me to sit in and I still wanted to explore and score (a lb). I thought I'd head down to Soi Bukhao and walk a freelancer back to Mosaik as it was closeby. But I had to speak to a friend on fb messenger, and had to get back to Mosaik for the wi-fi. I pfaffed around checking UFC 217 post fight results (what a card!) and slept for about a half hour. Woke up at 0345, and headed down to Marine Disco. 

WOW! Solid advice pdoggg! This is the place to be to nab a quality freelancer. And there were 5-6 mindblowingly hot freelancers. Having said that, the pool for quality freelancers wasn't much more than 10-12 at the time. But if standards were slightly relaxed, there's dozens to be had, and I'm sure the pool keeps getting replenished regularly. 

There were a bunch of the hot freelancers who were being bought drinks by a group of guys, and I was almost too intimidated to approach the table because they were so hot (and because I thought they were in a group). 

One of the hotties started speaking to me, and we agreed a 1000B rate, but I thought, meh, not hot enough. 

And the logistics of finding a way of transport all the way back to Mosaik (even if it's 15 minutes away), and the lack of chemistry made me tell her I'd come back and proceed to get the hell out of dodge. 

I walked out, and spoke to a young, cute girl, but changed my mind as she wasn't as great energied as I'd like (WTF? How choosy do I get? But you guys have seen the sorta girls I end up with. I have a radar for a certain hot, genuinely warm, and cheery girl (of course I use the term loosely ;D).

I thought fuck it, even if it's close to 5, I'll give Soi Bukhao a shot. I was walking down to Soi Bukhao, and I saw one hot lassie say hi to me as she was getting her nails polished (getting nails done after 5am?!!), with her friend. 

I walked past, and then thought, feck, this is about as good as it gets. A hot girl within a couple of minutes walk to the hotel, I can wait till she gets her nails done. 

I smile and walk back to her, I have a beer to keep me company as I wait for her to get her nails done. Her friend gets some flowers painted, then she gets flowers painted on each nail, then black lines on each nail, then a yellow central bud on each flower, and after each layer, she has to wait for her nails to try. 

This is like an acid trip (almost said 'from hell', but hey, I'm in Pattaya and associating a magical place like this with hell is now fighting words in my head) - the gift that keeps on giving. But hey, I've been meditating everyday, and I'm peaceful with the wait. Despite her hotness, she doesn't have any of that uppity vibe and has a sweet, genuine, bashful, gentle warmth to her. The thought repeatedly comes to my mind that I can give her the slip by saying I'll get something to eat. Then another thought blasts it to smithereens. Twenty minutes, and the equivalent of twenty quid later, I'll have my pole right up her bumhole. Patience comes easily even at what's now 530am (all the more so, as I haven't slept with anyone as yet in Pattaya). Eyes on the prize. 

We head back to my room. Get down to the best sex I've had this holiday. She gets hard, but doesn't fuck me saying 'but I'm a girl'. She sits on top of me, and I jerk her off as she cums, I prone bone her and cum myself. 

She seems to really like me and I do like her, but you know how we are with seconds. She says take my number and wants to meet me tomorrow. She says Lucifer disco is the place to be, and she wants to see me there. I'm in two minds. I can either find someone completely new, and forget about her. Or see her (probably end up spending a few hundred baht on her drinks) and get her to show me the sights, or even meet her friends (who knows what will happen). Or avoid her completely. Hard to do, as she's pretty striking, and she caught my eye a few times tonight on WS. 

There's a part of me that thinks, maybe grab a freelancer earlier on and then meet her after. Or just stick to my new one ladyboy a night in Pattaya plan. Two (or 3,4,5 seems just a bit compulsive even for someone without a stop button like me). 

Umm, I realise I'm actually looking forward to seeing her.

Not sure the conversation will be particularly scintillating. But hey, maybe she wants to show me off to her friends, maybe she really likes me and wants to spend time with me, or maybe, just maybe, she just wants more of my money - hah! 

22 minutes ago, mooter said:

. Twenty minutes, and the equivalent of twenty quid later, I'll have my pole right up her bumhole. 

Sounds like a great ad slogan for Sodom by the Sea! :drinks::party0011:

Btw, if going from Pattaya directly to the airport, I recommend the Bell Bus. You get picked up at your hotel and dropped off at the airport for 240 baht.

http://www.belltravelservice.com/shared-transfer/

20 hours ago, mooter said:

I walked down to the intersection with Central Pattaya Road and down to Beach Road. Beach Road was the only real letdown of the trip. There are some nice places on the esplanade, and quieter. It was a letdown because the freelancer quality was average at best. I don't think I'll go to Beach Road to pick anyone up. 

Last decade when I first came to Pattaya the beach side of Beach Road was an amazing GG/LB FL market. Late in that decade an endless series of raids and clean ups, that still continue on occasion, have left the FL scene there a tiny fraction of what it once was.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Sounds like a great ad slogan for Sodom by the Sea! :drinks::party0011:

Btw, if going from Pattaya directly to the airport, I recommend the Bell Bus. You get picked up at your hotel and dropped off at the airport for 240 baht.

http://www.belltravelservice.com/shared-transfer/

Haha, Pdoggg, top lad as usual. Thanks for the heads up, and will take it!

Hehe, xyzzy, that sounds about right. But I guess if we're stoic about it, that's about par for the course anywhere. But thank feck, the rest of the FL et al scene is flourishing! 

I didn't really want to see the girl from yesterday again. But she's striking, and you can't really miss me in a crowd and she came running up to me, looking absolutely pigs in slop thrilled. 

We had a couple of beers, and she said she wants to come along with me to Hua Hin or some place she pronounced as goldland or something. She has a bit of a lisp. 

We made an impromptu plan to go to Jomtien and we got there by songthiew (i think this might be the 10 baht bus mentioned) and had a long leisurely walk along the beach. 

Back to the room and a rampant session later, she's now putting her make up on. I'm hoping it's to leave. 

But life it seems is like a long acid trip you can't get away from sometimes. The job, the spouse, the family, the whole ball and chain. 

I'd really like to cancel tomorrow's plans, as it might be like getting teeth pulled out a whole day with this girl. 

On the flip side, she's one of the hottest ladyboys on walking street, I saw her Ms Tiffany finalist pics, she has a phenomenal body, has a great cock (even if passive), cums a bucketload, is a great shag and a genuinely nice, fun, cheerful person. 

Ahh, problems, problems, problems! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mooter said:

...she has a phenomenal body, has a great cock (even if passive), cums a bucketload, is a great shag and a genuinely nice, fun, cheerful person.

And your problem is...???? 

I'd be spinning in circles peeing myself silly like an excited puppy. 

1 hour ago, mooter said:

she pronounced as goldland

Sounds like she means Koh Larn, the near by island that's popular for a day trip.  The ferry leaves from a pier at the far end of Walking St if you decide to go.  Very enjoyable reading Mooter, it takes extra effort to post this type of stuff while on the ground, so much appreciated.

DSCF1536.JPG

DSCF1537.JPG

1 hour ago, SiamSam said:

And your problem is...???? 

I guess for a 3-5 girls a night guy, and who's dropped down to 2, and now 1 girl a night, it limits my options. 

She's also the only person I've slept with since I came to Pattaya. 

I made a P72 deluxe double room - walk a few steps to Marine Disco plan. And that went kaput after I saw her. 

But you make a valid point - I'm in Thailand, with LB's whose lives, experiences and value systems are worlds apart from mine, and it's silly to expect them to be scintillating intellectual company. 

I guess I have a habit of these lb's falling for me, and wanting to spend a lot of time with me, or maybe more realistically, really really liking my company and wanting me to splash some cash on them. 

I bought some time and said lets do it day after tomorrow. But I've a feeling she might feel really sad if I gave her the slip. 

Maybe I'm being the uppity hottie (hah! dream on mooter!) I rail against. 

I'll text her later and spend a few hours with her in Koh Larn. I've had enough sex for a few lifetimes, and maybe I won't ever remember the next notch, but probably really enjoy a day out with a genuinely great girl - and make her day too. 

I guess as I grow older, the need to be a decent human being and nice to others trumps pretty much everything else. 

*sigh* I guess I'll make the sacrifice of having a shit hot ladyboy on my arm showing me a great time taking me to her favourite spots around town. 

22 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Sounds like she means Koh Larn, the near by island that's popular for a day trip.  The ferry leaves from a pier at the far end of Walking St if you decide to go.  Very enjoyable reading Mooter, it takes extra effort to post this type of stuff while on the ground, so much appreciated.

Cheers, bumblebee! And thanks for the kind word - I thought I was waffling a fair bit. But the aim was to be helpful, paying it forward, as you guys have been to me, and probably also to several hundred others around the world. Thanks again! 

I have a choice between Koh Larn and Hua Hin (maybe others too). And since she seemed to really prefer Koh Larn, I guess that's where I'll be going tomorrow. 

[Happy I crossed Jomtien off the list today. I also did a leisurely Soi Bukhao run, somehow prefer it to the madness of the WS strip (haha, okay I lie ;)). And a quick daytime 6/1 recon tomorrow before I catch up with Icey (that's her name).] 

• Like 1

Wow! I just fucken love Pattaya. 

530 AM, and I was feeling antsy at having missed out on a night on WS, especially after having sorted a place right bang in the middle of the strip, a few steps from Marine Disco. 

I stepped out in shorts and flip flops and ran into one of the most amazing freelancer sights of my life. Around 50-60 ladyboys out - almost all of them shit shit hot. Went into Marine Disco and it was empty, but saw the hottest girl from last night (the one who I was too intimidated to speak to) and she was there. I thought I'd step out, do a quick recon and get back to her. 

I step out, and get accosted by several hot as fuck freelancers. I tell them I already have someone in mind. Just before I go into Marine Disco again, another girl comes up to me and is pretty forceful. I'm horny as, and my heart is pumping. 

I'm pretty decisive when it comes to picking freelancers, as I have to be, because in a place like BKK, they disappear within minutes. But here, I was spoilt for choice. My decision making algorithms were going haywire. 

I go back in, and see who I previously thought was by far the hottest lb on the strip. She seems nice, but her makeup seems to have run out (or maybe it was someone else I saw) - and she doesn't look as mindblowingly hot. I step out, and think I'll just for for the forceful LB, as I think she looked pretty dom and would be active and would probably top me too. But another girl (mind, there's dozens out at this time), the first that crossed my vision stops me in my tracks. She speaks to me. I think fuck pfaffing around looking for the hottest one of the lot, they're all pretty hot to trot at this time. I like her sexy, sassy vibe and say lets do this. 

Bring her to my room, we do it. She really seems to enjoy the pounding and says so and is super cheerful. 

This is exactly why I feel compelled to choose my acco (and felt Mosaik was too far from the action, even if it's 15 minutes walk away) right bang in the middle of Sin central. 

I can head back to my room at anytime, pfaff about on the net, get a room service meal away from the hustle and bustle, get laid, and if I'm feeling horny, just pop out and find someone double quick to empty my nuts into. 

Post 5am Walking Street is Freelancer central. I have NEVER ever seen anything like it in my life. Dozens upon dozens of super fine lassies that a guy can just pick and choose from. HIGHLY recommended! Sure, Marine Disco is great. But nothing like what hit me on the street just now. Haha, my find a lassie double quick decision making algorithm had no idea what hit it! 

IMG_20171107_060521.jpg

IMG_20171107_060547.jpg

• Like 1

Seems like you're adapting just fine Mooter! :drinks:

I hear what you say about the Mosaik. Mosaik is probably better for guys who have lots of phone numbers of regulars built up over the years or for the guys who order take out from Thai Friendly

But nothing beats popping out the door at 5AM and having dozens of hotties right here, right now.

Btw, for afternoon action, besides Soi 6, there are also lots of ladyboys working massage on Soi Honey and Soi Chaiyapoon, both are off Buakhao with Honey between Buakhao and 2nd Road and Chaiyapoon between Buakhao and 3rd Road.

To build up strength for drinking and shagging, and an eatery many guys like near your hotel is the Pattaya Beer Garden. If you head down Walking Street towards Beach Road, as soon as it becomes Beach Road you will see a beer bar complex with a boxing ring on the left and just past this is a long alleyway out to the sea and at the end is Pattaya Beer Garden. It's a nice haven out on the water away from the madness but even there they have a few  lady freelancers and the coasters have two sides with one indicating you are just chillin, the other side showing you are looking. Free WiFi and decent pub grub with prices much lower than you would expect for such a spectacular setting.

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

decent pub grub with prices much lower than you would expect for such a spectacular setting

I kind of think the food is on the pricey side but it definitely subsidizes the beer as it  quite cheap (especially the draught) for a place like that

12 hours ago, SiamSam said:

Funny enough I can just picture this :biggrin:   

11 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Very enjoyable reading Mooter, it takes extra effort to post this type of stuff while on the ground, so much appreciated.

I'll second that,  excellent on the ground reporting Mooter :drinks:

Arrgh, it looks like so forgot to pick my visa card from the ATM after withdrawing. 

Doesn't look like Western Union do anything other than cash or into bank account for transfers. 

So a bit stuck. Might have to sweet talk someone into me transferring money into PayPal for them or a bank to bank transfer and get the dosh.

Edit: sorted. Or so I think. A friend's getting into western union and I'll PayPal his the dosh asap

6 hours ago, SiamSam said:

Did you retrieve your card? If not, I hope you took the necessary precautions and cancelled it. 

Hey, SiamSam, yep. Thanks for the concern! Appreciated!

My bud only just sent me the transfer deets, but there isn't a WU open now. Thought there was a 24/7 WU a half hour away and my one eyed snake lit up at the thought of another 5am gander. But good thing I rang, and WU section closed. 

I think this might just segue quite nicely into a Hua Hin or even a Gok Larn with the lassie day (as worked out well that I pushed for a postponement). And that overdue Soi 6/1 shopping trip. 

Early start tomorrow (today?) instead of my usual 4pm start. 

The show goes on!  

11 hours ago, BigTel said:

I'll second that,  excellent on the ground reporting Mooter :drinks:

Thank you kindly, BigTel. It's been a pleasure! 

20 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Seems like you're adapting just fine Mooter! :drinks:

I hear what you say about the Mosaik. Mosaik is probably better for guys who have lots of phone numbers of regulars built up over the years or for the guys who order take out from Thai Friendly

But nothing beats popping out the door at 5AM and having dozens of hotties right here, right now.

Btw, for afternoon action, besides Soi 6, there are also lots of ladyboys working massage on Soi Honey and Soi Chaiyapoon, both are off Buakhao with Honey between Buakhao and 2nd Road and Chaiyapoon between Buakhao and 3rd Road.

To build up strength for drinking and shagging, and an eatery many guys like near your hotel is the Pattaya Beer Garden. If you head down Walking Street towards Beach Road, as soon as it becomes Beach Road you will see a beer bar complex with a boxing ring on the left and just past this is a long alleyway out to the sea and at the end is Pattaya Beer Garden. It's a nice haven out on the water away from the madness but even there they have a few  lady freelancers and the coasters have two sides with one indicating you are just chillin, the other side showing you are looking. Free WiFi and decent pub grub with prices much lower than you would expect for such a spectacular setting.

Cheers, Pdogg, for this and all your other tips!

I'll give Soi 6, and the killer Beer Garden heads up, a looksee tomorrow. Might just pass on the massage parlours - have been in once and wasn't best pleased with the hygiene. Then again, FL crazy mooter and glass houses! 

Last 36 hours and will look to make it count!