Girl Gogos In Pattaya

pdogg

Anyway, Windmill is open

David posted over on one of the GG forums. Indeed the number of people mentioned in the article were taken to jail. But apparently it was all very minor and the place was open the next night (as you have already discovered).  

Windmill was raided earlier tonight.

In the early hours of Friday a South Pattaya Go-Go Bar was raided for the second time in a month following an alleged complaint regarding shows of an explicit nature which may have been taking place in the venue.

Officers conducted a raid of the Windmill Club in Soi Diamond off Walking Street and detained 9 female performers and the Thai Manager Khun Suwat aged 31. They were taken to Pattaya Police Station where the performers were fined 500 Baht each and the Thai Manager was subject to further investigation by Police. No further action was taken against the bar and all licenses were found to be in-order.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/138271/south-pattaya-bar-raided-british-owner-confronts-journalists-at-police-station/

Hope X Zone's closure is not permanent as many FMs like this joint.  Maybe the junta doesn't like dildos and fisting?

Has anyone ever been to place that the touts push that offers this sort of stuff?  I always figured it was at best overpriced and at worst a heavy handed clip joint.  It's close to where the tourst police hang. Maybe when I get back to Pattaya I'll ask the tourist police if they get complaints about that bar

I don't think it has anything to do with the junta; in fact, things seem to be getting better here by the day.

I stay out of those show bars. My guess is they're preying on tourists. Too much fun to be had off the beaten track to mess around on Walking Street.

I actually think its pretty cheap for the location and entertainment they offer, they have/had basically, an all day happy hour and draft was only like 65 tbt ( if memory serves me) back in March, so I will always pop in at least once a trip unless it is indeed closed for good or things change for the worse

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

X-Zone is closed.  Don't know if it is temporary or permanent.

Visited 3 gogos the other night.

Bacarra is arguably the best gogo in Pattaya.  Most comfortable seating, best sound system, and pretty girls.  I prefer upstairs.  Draft beer is 69 baht.

Windmill.  Sat down and a friendly girl pulled a carrot out of her bag and invited me to put it in her pussy.  I declined so she pulled out a cucumber.  Draft beer is 80 baht.

Harem.  My first visit to this table dancing gogo.  Good vibe, some pretty girls and Chang bottles were 85 baht though this may be just a special promotion.

I enjoyed a trip to X-Zone with PD and friends from time-to-time...

I always enjoyed the view of the orchard of lovelies but never once tasted the fruit...

All my trips and all my time in Thailand never once did I have a GG guest...

Now all this time later to reflect and to think and to wonder...

I do so love that beautiful flower between their legs...But it scared me to death...

Perhaps I am not really the faggot I hoped to be..............

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

The Windmill was raided on Friday night.  A foreign undercover operative sealed the deal to take a girl upstairs to a short time room and then the police pounced. The girl was only 16 1/2 which seems a bit unusual for the Windmill since they tend to employ lots of older sex freaks.

As difficult as it might be to believe, police have found MORE evidence of prostitution in Pattaya. Attention this time turned to the red-light district of Walking Street where regular ‘inspections’ from police and officials in the past have found ‘no prostitution’ (cough…).

Police conducted a raid using an ‘undercover informant’ after receiving tip-offs the bar was being used as a shop-front to sell sex to foreigners. In the early hours of this morning (Saturday), the Windmill GoGo was raided resulting in three people being arrested. Police used a foreigner acting as a potential customer to scope out the premises and the services on offer.

The foreign informant was offered sex with one of the female workers for a fee of 4,000 baht. Taking them up on their offer he was led to a room with a selected worker. 

The foreign informant was offered sex with one of the female workers for a fee of 4,000 baht. Taking them up on their offer he was led to a room with a selected worker. Once inside the room, the informant sent a message to waiting police and the premises were raided. It was discovered the girl offered to the man was only 16 years of age.

Police also found accounts detailing customer transactions, timesheets for the women who worked there and condoms.

A man and two women were arrested. They will face charges relating to human trafficking, prostitution and the procurement of underage women for sex.

Last month, officials raided the Coming Bar on Soi 6 after a similar tip-off. That raid led to the transfer of the acting head of the Pattaya police Pol Col Pongphan Wongmaneethet and four deputies.

https://thethaiger.com/news/pattaya/windmill-gogo-in-pattaya-raided-three-arrested-over-prostitution-and-underage-sex

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...