Girl Gogos In Pattaya

pdogg

DLLarry, if you were coming from Walking Street, is that where the Rolling Stone bar is? I just use that as my landmark as I usually don't remember Soi numbers, especially not when I'm on Walking Street. If memory serves, I walked down until I saw the big guitar and "Rolling Stone Bar" on the left, and turned up the soi in front of it.

Is that correct?

That's correct. Club Bouche used to be in the same building, a great GG a couple of years back.

I actually had a couple of hours in X-zone the other day, and happen to be placed by the table where the real nasty show happens. I've been there before and briefly had a look at the performers and they were 30ish with flabby tips and stretchmarks. To my surprise they had 2 hot ladies this time and my favorite was probably around 20 years and 150cm / 40kg. Nice face and decent rack for her size.

I had only partly watched the show from the other side of the room and since my the ladies was not that hot I did not care too much, but this time it was surprisingly good. It all started with one of the girls put a pool ball into her pussy and dropped it into a cup. Perfect hit! Then they started with a beer bottle, and when inside they gave me a flashlight to peek inside the bottle. Moving on they used some other toy where one guy could pump air into her pussy, I was chatting to a lady so maybe I misunderstood but this guy pumped and pumped and then it popped out. Next up was some kind of hose they put inside and the customers could listen to the sound of their pussies. Then the hot lady asked if I wanted to fist her for 300THB, I said ok and they put on 2 condoms on my hand and LOTs of baby oil. The lady was on her back spreading her legs and I started to push my hand into this hot 40 kg babe. I expected a big pussy but she was pretty tight and as I pushed she kept sliding backwards, the solution was easy two other customers held each of her legs to keep her in place. I was about 2/3 in when she seemed to have enough and wanted to stand up, at this point my hand was vertical and she was more or less sitting on my had. It was not possible to get the whole hand inside her, but it was very close. After I pulled out they cleaned my hand and then on girl started fucking the other with a black dildo. The last part of the show I saw was when they smoked cigarettes out of their pussies. I have not seen a show like this in Thailand for many many years, and also in a normal gogo with no cover charge.

If this kind of show is of interest you should defiantly go there, but even if they did no have the show they had some hot girls.

Thanks for the directions!

I will cast my current votes

Gotta love the cabaret shows at Angel Witch! Great place to take a date or tourist friend!

Babydolls is always fun. Best viewed from the lesbo podium off to the left as you walk in. Even though that matt stinks like mold!

Champagne is my favorite. Hot girls, always packed, free pizza, the hostess there may be the hottest girl in Pattaya! Some girl was pretending to pee at me, fortunately (or unfortunately :blush: ) she was behind glass in the shower room.

But I need to continue my research! :pardon:

Still haven't made it to the x-zone yet. :wacko:

My faves,

Heavens Above

Living Dolls (the one next to Linda Bar)

Iron Club

I agree about HA and IC, but Living Dolls? I've tried and tried to like that place for years. It used to have some really hot girls but IMO no atmosphere. In my recent visits the hot ladies are gone but the lack of atmosphere is still there. I think only a couple of times over the years I had more than one beer in that place before I left.

My list would be something like this:

Heavens Above

Iron Club

Baccara

Shark Club

Whats Up

SuperBaby

Silver Star

It is also amazing how fast things change in just a couple of months. Fahrenheit and Sugar Sugar was so damn good last December, not so much in March :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I actually had a couple of hours in X-zone the other day, and happen to be placed by the table where the real nasty show happens. I've been there before and briefly had a look at the performers and they were 30ish with flabby tips and stretchmarks. To my surprise they had 2 hot ladies this time and my favorite was probably around 20 years and 150cm / 40kg. Nice face and decent rack for her size.

I had only partly watched the show from the other side of the room and since my the ladies was not that hot I did not care too much, but this time it was surprisingly good. It all started with one of the girls put a pool ball into her pussy and dropped it into a cup. Perfect hit! Then they started with a beer bottle, and when inside they gave me a flashlight to peek inside the bottle. Moving on they used some other toy where one guy could pump air into her pussy, I was chatting to a lady so maybe I misunderstood but this guy pumped and pumped and then it popped out. Next up was some kind of hose they put inside and the customers could listen to the sound of their pussies. Then the hot lady asked if I wanted to fist her for 300THB, I said ok and they put on 2 condoms on my hand and LOTs of baby oil. The lady was on her back spreading her legs and I started to push my hand into this hot 40 kg babe. I expected a big pussy but she was pretty tight and as I pushed she kept sliding backwards, the solution was easy two other customers held each of her legs to keep her in place. I was about 2/3 in when she seemed to have enough and wanted to stand up, at this point my hand was vertical and she was more or less sitting on my had. It was not possible to get the whole hand inside her, but it was very close. After I pulled out they cleaned my hand and then on girl started fucking the other with a black dildo. The last part of the show I saw was when they smoked cigarettes out of their pussies. I have not seen a show like this in Thailand for many many years, and also in a normal gogo with no cover charge.

If this kind of show is of interest you should defiantly go there, but even if they did no have the show they had some hot girls.

There is now an extremely hot ladyboy who is the greeter at X Zone.  :happy0065:

Sometimes she is right by the entrance.  Other times she's on the balcony overlooking the soi to draw in customers.

Lots of fisting and finger fucking going on.

Draft is now 59 baht.

Ventured into x-zone last week with a few of the lads for a quick look-see…. Over the other side of the stage was a chap enjoying fingering a great looking slim honey.. Very intriguing indeed to say the least when she then straddled him with one leg on the seat and the other up on the podium.. He was heard to say to her to piss on him… Now, he was probably joking around….. Low and behold I seen the waterfall of piss erupt from her sweet shaven pussy all over him…. 55555

Be very careful what you wish for, I would say.. 

Awesome

• Upvote 1

Low and behold I seen the waterfall of piss erupt from her sweet shaven pussy all over him…. 55555

Be very careful what you wish for, I would say.. 

Awesome

And I thought I was being on the edge drinking draft that had an ice cube shot out of a pussy into me mug.  :flirt2:

• 2 weeks later...

Just some quick mini-reviews of the gogos I popped into last night:

Windmill on Soi Diamond was the first stop.   Lots of naked girls, lesbo stuff, and falangs eating pusy here.  A fun bar for sure, don't sit by the door as the action is towards the back.  Very small gogo so always packed.  Draft is 80 baht and was resting right next to a dildo and a banana.

The Sea also on Soi Diamond was next.  Not a bad joint, and draft only 55 baht.

Spankys, on Soi Diamond was next.  Quite a good collection of topless girls with small titties.  A lot of good things going for this gogo but no draft beer option so not a good place for an expats on a tight budget.  If you like pretty girls with small tits this is a good choice.

Baccarat on Walking Street was the next stop.  Great sound systems that doesn't hurt the ears even at high volumes.  Was lucky and snagged an armchair by the stage.  These armchairs are the most comfortable seating in any gogo by far.  I like sitting there , listening to the music and vegging out, this may sound strange but for me it's a good place to think.

The girls are all beautiful however not overtly sexual compared to other gogos.  Downstairs the girls are in high heals and upstairs in sneakers.  Downstairs you can look up and see upstairs.  Draft is 69 baht, up 10 baht from last year.

Hard to rate these bars objectively as they are all so different. It's really a matter of personal choice and the mood you're in that night.

Baccarat on Walking Street was the next stop.  Great sound systems that doesn't hurt the ears even at high volumes.  Was lucky and snagged an armchair by the stage.  These armchairs are the most comfortable seating in any gogo by far.  I like sitting there , listening to the music and vegging out, this may sound strange but for me it's a good place to think.

The girls are all beautiful however not overtly sexual compared to other gogos.

The girls at Baccarat charge so much they must be good!?? B):huh:

I still go to Happy early for happy hour, get my buzz on and leave. Always have since my first trip.

• 3 months later...

Visited a few Walking Street bars last night.

Sweethearts where they play rock.  Unless you are dying to hear rock no reason to go there. Draft 75 baht.

SugarBaby (or Sugae Something), not bad but didn't inspire me that much.  Draft 80 baht.

Baccara was great!

Most comfortable seating in Pattaya.

Best sound system in Pattaya.

Prettiest girls in Pattaya.

I prefer upstairs as it is less crowded and the grls are farm fresh in sneakers; downstairs in heels.

Draft 69 baht.

• 4 months later...

Windmill on Soi Diamond was the first stop.   Lots of naked girls, lesbo stuff, and falangs eating pusy here.  A fun bar for sure, don't sit by the door as the action is towards the back.  Very small gogo so always packed.  Draft is 80 baht and was resting right next to a dildo and a banana.

Here's a video of the Windmill but the vieo doesn't give the tru feel of the joint since there is no pussy eating shown.  Customers lick girls. Girls lick girls.  No ladyboys but it's finger licking good as the good Colonel says. 

Weekend before last, hit all my favorite bars (including Windmill and X-Zone).

No nudity problems, and they were all about fun as usual.

Hoping to be back in a couple days.

Windmill was raided on July 9th I think. Not sure what punishment they received.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/134530/slot-machines-and-firearm-seized-two-pattaya-bars-raided-by-pattaya-police/

3rd paragraph of above article

• Upvote 1

Strange article.

I haven't talked with the Windmill manager, but he doesn't appear very Thai to me.  He speaks Thai well enough, but has a low-so accent so I assumed he learned it from BGs.

Anyway, Windmill is open, and one of my favorite girls from Babydolls just started working there.  There's also a Thai version of Xtina with a very impressive rack.

X-Zone is very shut.

• Upvote 2

Excellent on the ground reporting Trenton.     :hi:

He doesn't look very Thai to me either.  He looks like he should be in the NFL.

Hope X Zone's closure is not permanent as many FMs like this joint.  Maybe the junta doesn't like dildos and fisting?

Has anyone ever been to place that the touts push that offers this sort of stuff?  I always figured it was at best overpriced and at worst a heavy handed clip joint.  It's close to where the tourst police hang. Maybe when I get back to Pattaya I'll ask the tourist police if they get complaints about that bar.

How about the cgogos where the Russian girls dance?  Anyone been there?