10 Day Fiance

Pdoggg

Guess he broke the thee day rule.  :db:

In a video shared exclusively with PEOPLE, fans of TLC’s hit show — which follows couples going through the K-1 visa process — meet David and Annie, who have 24 years between them.

David, 48, is from Louisville, Kentucky and hit rock bottom about three years ago. Weighing 350 lbs., he split from his wife of 21 years, lost his job, his house and his cars and was “absolutely destitute,” he reveals in the clip.

He also suffered a stroke, and “my life was in a place I don’t wish on my worst enemy,” he says.

After hitting the “restart button,” David lost a significant amount of weight, packed his bags and headed to Thailand for a vacation, where he met his “true love” Annie, 24, at a karaoke bar.

After only dating for 10 days, the couple got engaged. “She is 24 years old, but the mindset she puts me in or makes me feel is I don’t feel like a 48-year-old,” says David about their relationship. “She’s an amazing woman who makes me feel like I already hit the lottery.”

Before exchanging vows, however, David has to convince his skeptical family — which includes three children and five grandchildren — that Annie is the right woman for him. He also has pay a dowry to her family.

I come from a very, very poor village,” says Annie in the clip. “I feel very comfortable with him. I mean, yeah, he’s good I think … make me happy.”

Season 5 of 90 Day Fiancé premieres Sunday at 9 p.m. ET on TLC.

http://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-season-five-david-annie/

• Like 1

Before watching the clip, I was tempted to jump in with the usual scepticism I associate with Farang/Thai relationships however, I reckon this one could be alright. The key is Annie re-locating to Kentucky with David’s family & friends embracing her.

Agree with pentire.  I don't put much faith in these kinds of story,  but I wouldn't be surprised if this one worked.  Both of them seem like genuine people to me. But I reckon he's best off in Asia instead of her in the US.  Most cunts in the West are way too judgemental.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2017 at 6:51 AM, redrock said:

Agree with pentire.  I don't put much faith in these kinds of story,  but I wouldn't be surprised if this one worked.  Both of them seem like genuine people to me. But I reckon he's best off in Asia instead of her in the US.  Most cunts in the West are way too judgemental.

HA HA and  thais are not Judgemental?????

20 hours ago, donnnnnny said:

HA HA and  thais are not Judgemental?????

For sure.  As much if not more than Westerners.  But, for right or wrong, most falang have little to do with Thais, even as expats.  We get judged from a distance in Thailand.  But in the West you have to deal with family, friends, co-workers, business associates, etc.  Cunts can get right under your skin, and they'll make you a leper in the community.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...